X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA Girls Tryouts

http://www.pdasoccer.org/tryout-info...-2021-somerset

Anyone who is good enough to even think of making those teams already know when tryouts are.

Comment

ECNL team tryouts tend to be invitations to practice. They dont fill those openings very often via the cattle call.

Comment

Come Experience The Best Of The Best.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Come Experience The Best Of The Best.
          Heard there are some 09 players and parents looking to jump ship at PDA Blue . Two losses in a week and a draw against a no name club has the whole team rattled.

Comment

Heard there are some 09 players and parents looking to jump ship at PDA Blue . Two losses in a week and a draw against a no name club has the whole team rattled.
            Doesn’t surprise me if half the roster bails on the coach. He has had that 09 team for two years and they haven’t developed at all. Actually his idea of development it to bring 5-8 girls in the last two winter breaks to replace his current roster.

Comment

One coaches trash is another coaches treasure

Comment

You my friend...are a tool. Your life must suck if you care that much about 11-12 yr old kids. Who cares already. The team may very well look totally different by freshman year of HS. Hey, your kid may even be on the team by then if you only applied the same level of focus as you do on this forum.

Comment

Doesn’t surprise me if half the roster bails on the coach. He has had that 09 team for two years and they haven’t developed at all. Actually his idea of development it to bring 5-8 girls in the last two winter breaks to replace his current roster.
                  Was there some sort of argument after game between parents and HC? Very unlike PDA to have this type of incident happen especially in front of the kids. I certainly hope MO gets this teams issues sorted out.

Comment

He’s had them for a year.

Comment

Not to worry. MatchFit Shore will blow up and the talent will land right at PDA’s doorstep. That’s how it works.

Comment

Get out of here with your facts and logic!

Comment

Get out of here with your facts and logic!
                          This is the 2nd year and they have gotten worse .. Each new toy has upset the apple cart even more. I am a PDA parent who can at least admit the facts of reality, kids aren’t given a chance to develop chemistry or any type on the field relationship because each game he is bringing in new kids.

Comment

Now I know why his other team was pulled from him after Barca game.

Comment

He was training this team since the winter of 2018-2019 so it has actually been more than two years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X