X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rush 05 killed it vs Weston. Only lost 5-0
    How did OC U16's do? They played Kendall too I think.

Comment

How did OC U16's do? They played Kendall too I think.
      Lost as usual but nobody is here bragging we are a good team

Comment

I feel you, we are not good this season either in our age group(U15).

Comment

Assuming you are a parent on the u16 team what is going on with PG? The team was missing 2 strikers, 2 other players that can't play league matches because they haven't been cleared, 1 player just getting over covid and he decides to take another starter and play him 3 years up at u19 when you are short handed? Im all for playing up but 2-3 years for an average and undersized player when the current team is struggling so bad just seems like the coach is purposely doing things to make sure they don't win. Just an observation.

Comment

Assuming you are a parent on the u16 team what is going on with PG? The team was missing 2 strikers, 2 other players that can't play league matches because they haven't been cleared, 1 player just getting over covid and he decides to take another starter and play him 3 years up at u19 when you are short handed? Im all for playing up but 2-3 years for an average and undersized player when the current team is struggling so bad just seems like the coach is purposely doing things to make sure they don't win. Just an observation.
            The U16's were a mess this past weekend and I don't have an answer what is going on with that team. The player who played with the U19's did fine and is the best midfielder on that U16 side. He does fine with the U19's and is the only midfielder on that U16 side who could play up like that so I don't think PG had much choice. Like you said, the only other midfielder who might be able to do that was coming off Covid 19 and only played a half I think in the U16 game and the other midfielders just are not able to play at the speed, level or intensity.

Comment

The U16's were a mess this past weekend and I don't have an answer what is going on with that team. The player who played with the U19's did fine and is the best midfielder on that U16 side. He does fine with the U19's and is the only midfielder on that U16 side who could play up like that so I don't think PG had much choice. Like you said, the only other midfielder who might be able to do that was coming off Covid 19 and only played a half I think in the U16 game and the other midfielders just are not able to play at the speed, level or intensity.
              Political bias at its finest. The kid with covid plays defense and is not a midfielder. The little midfielder kid was getting dismantled last week by 15 year olds because he couldn't keep up with their speed or physicality or decision making. Most of the u16 team couldn't but the point is that none of them belong playing u19.

Comment

Political bias at its finest. The kid with covid plays defense and is not a midfielder. The little midfielder kid was getting dismantled last week by 15 year olds because he couldn't keep up with their speed or physicality or decision making. Most of the u16 team couldn't but the point is that none of them belong playing u19.
                The one who played with the U19's can and did well regardless of what you think. You obviously do not know this team or just do not understand the game and players abilities. Also the smaller midfielder who you say was dismantled against the U15's isn't bad, the problem was he was playing against a player on that U15(he played with them last year on the U15 team) who is heads and tails above everyone else. There are very few players in this state who can play against him and not get dismantled that bad.

Comment

The one who played with the U19's can and did well regardless of what you think. You obviously do not know this team or just do not understand the game and players abilities. Also the smaller midfielder who you say was dismantled against the U15's isn't bad, the problem was he was playing against a player on that U15(he played with them last year on the U15 team) who is heads and tails above everyone else. There are very few players in this state who can play against him and not get dismantled that bad.
                  Then by your logic the u15 player should be playing u19 and not the other way around.

Comment

Then by your logic the u15 player should be playing u19 and not the other way around.
                    Or U17 next year and not the other way around

Comment

You are an idiot.

Comment

The U16 MF LG is the best MF player on the U16 team by quite a large margin, AP is their second best MF on that team and then followed by LG. The funny thing is AP is normally a defender and so is LG so that tells you how bad the other MF's are and how good AP and LG is compared to them. They have no strikers on that team.

Comment

The U16 MF LG is the best MF player on the U16 team by quite a large margin, AP is their second best MF on that team and then followed by LG. The funny thing is AP is normally a defender and so is LG so that tells you how bad the other MF's are and how good AP and LG is compared to them. They have no strikers on that team.
                          I just laughed so hard I peed in my pants. What the heck are you watching?? SMH.

Comment

I just laughed so hard I peed in my pants. What the heck are you watching?? SMH.
                            Not good soccer on Saturday's with that U16 team. You might as well drop them all down to ECNL now.

Comment

Not good soccer on Saturday's with that U16 team. You might as well drop them all down to ECNL now.
                              AP,LG and LG are the only U16 players who are able or could play U17 next season on that U16 team now. AP should actually get moved to center MF now as our current MF is just too small and slow to play at the speed we need and he is unable to get the ball in a good attacking position. He always plays back or dribbles into coverage. The strikers are non existent on this team.

Comment

AP,LG and LG are the only U16 players who are able or could play U17 next season on that U16 team now. AP should actually get moved to center MF now as our current MF is just too small and slow to play at the speed we need and he is unable to get the ball in a good attacking position. He always plays back or dribbles into coverage. The strikers are non existent on this team.
                                Who are the current MF’s on the team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X