Clear All

Sorry, but who is FI?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sorry, but who is FI?
      NEFC South Shore Regional Director

Comment

FI has a legion of families that will follow him and assuming he made the move his wife would likely be out leaving at least one full team of 07's looking for a new home. SSS does not nees a 6th 07 team, but they won't say no to any of the higher end players to pay more and play on the 3rd-5th team with 20 others.
        I'm one of those legion of families but try selling us from going from $2700 year for the past 4 years at NEFC to $4500+ at select. He hasn't said anything whether he is leaving to my daughter's team, but if he does leave(I doubt it), I think I'll take my daughter to Mass city where it's the same price as we are paying now.

Does an extra $2000+ year make my daughter a better player? Especially when she won't be playing on a top team at select?

Comment

NEFC is in a free fall.
          Only two clubs worth the $ in this state, Select and Stars.
          I think he’d be better off coaching at Stars but Select is a stones throw for him.
          Thanks Dad for your input you are so spot on they are almost done.......what an idiot you are

Comment

I'm one of those legion of families but try selling us from going from $2700 year for the past 4 years at NEFC to $4500+ at select. He hasn't said anything whether he is leaving to my daughter's team, but if he does leave(I doubt it), I think I'll take my daughter to Mass city where it's the same price as we are paying now.

Does an extra $2000+ year make my daughter a better player? Especially when she won't be playing on a top team at select?
            if you care about your daughter, dont bring her to mass city, not just talking about soccer

Comment

select isn't $4500+, (at least never has been for us), don't believe the ts hype on here, someones got a hair across for some reason

Comment

if you care about your daughter, dont bring her to mass city, not just talking about soccer
                So what are you talking about then

Comment

Not how it works. What Select and the coach will do is tell you he’s leaving for another club and that anyone who comes over with him will pay the same price you’re currently paying. Then, once the team is stable the following year, they’ll jack the price up. Happens every time a coach moves to a more expensive club...

Comment

So what are you talking about then
                    Probably just the usual club bashing club.

Comment

I'm beginning to think that FI is responsible for this thread and he keeps it going just for publicity. Any publicity is good publicity. Right? Who cares if he goes to select. Really who cares? He's such a little figure in the scheme of mass soccer, yet he somehow has 2 threads going on whether he is leaving his director's role at NEFC to accept a bottom of the totem pole role at select as just a low level coach. FI stop posting. It's embarrassing.

Comment

I'm beginning to think that FI is responsible for this thread and he keeps it going just for publicity. Any publicity is good publicity. Right? Who cares if he goes to select. Really who cares? He's such a little figure in the scheme of mass soccer, yet he somehow has 2 threads going on whether he is leaving his director's role at NEFC to accept a bottom of the totem pole role at select as just a low level coach. FI stop posting. It's embarrassing.
                        What are you rambling on about? lol...... Do you always make up assumptions then proceed to treat them as if they are fact? You have no idea if FI even reads these threads let alone comments on them. The likelihood is that he does neither. Why on earth would anyone want to come on here and read about others very negative and unfair opinion of them? If I were a coach or club owner I would stay far away from here as I am sure most of them do. Talk about demoralizing! These people.have lives, families and loved ones. They get up every day and go to work just like the rest of us. Please tell me what industry you are in so I can start a public thread about you and what an embarrassment you are!

Comment

Why not stay at NEFC with new coach?

Comment

What are you rambling on about? lol...... Do you always make up assumptions then proceed to treat them as if they are fact? You have no idea if FI even reads these threads let alone comments on them. The likelihood is that he does neither. Why on earth would anyone want to come on here and read about others very negative and unfair opinion of them? If I were a coach or club owner I would stay far away from here as I am sure most of them do. Talk about demoralizing! These people.have lives, families and loved ones. They get up every day and go to work just like the rest of us. Please tell me what industry you are in so I can start a public thread about you and what an embarrassment you are!
                            Perhaps OP did imply fact vs opinion. But he or she raises a good question. Who cares what he does?

Comment

Perhaps OP did imply fact vs opinion. But he or she raises a good question. Who cares what he does?
                              He starts off by saying, "I am starting to think...." This does not imply either fact or opinion. That statement implies assumption. He then continues with his assumption as if it were true and even goes so far as to call FI an embarrassment because of it.

Who cares? Someone must, or there wouldn't be a thread dedicated to it.

Comment

He starts off by saying, "I am starting to think...." This does not imply either fact or opinion. That statement implies assumption. He then continues with his assumption as if it were true and even goes so far as to call FI an embarrassment because of it.

Who cares? Someone must, or there wouldn't be a thread dedicated to it.
                                Its totally a select coach trying to drum up trouble for NEFC. FI staying at NEFC. Nice try select

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X