Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That happened recently, but this year's U13 ECNL team added 15 players to the roster after tryouts and replaced 8 starters as well. You should speak to the parents.

If the benchmark is "we have a right to recruit mid season because we lost to XYZ team 5-0" the recruitment cycle never ends. The coaches tell you implicitly:
    - we will not be able to develop THESE kids
    - we are NOT CAPABLE of DEVELOPMENT
    - OUR DEVELOPMENT is a FAILURE
    You do realize that most of those 15 added to the roster were already within the club, right?

Comment

You do realize that most of those 15 added to the roster were already within the club, right?
      Yes. The talented ones that are a year younger.

Comment

Such a pathetic white lie! They were not on the team. Didnt come to U13 tryouts. They were added because Match Fit didnt have faith in their ability to train players.

Comment

Some of MF players actually train or trained with MS from PDA. What exactly does that say about MF and their ability to train their players?

Comment

MF uses the ECNL platform to bamboozle parents. The teams are trash. The coaching is the worst I ve witnessed. If they get a decent younger team Bucci or Raper take the team. Once the team starts losing they dump the team to another coach. On the RL side 2 coaches pretty much handle it all. The 06 and 03 RL coach is decent. The 05 and 04 RL coach is a borderline Rec coach. The Club is a scam and if the play of your kids isn't obvious maybe play lacrosse. It's A money grab with the scam of getting your kid a college scholarship. Wake up. Its soccer. The scholarships out there are minimal at best. These guys are masters at posting the We see you Instagram posts about the 4 girls out of thousands that play in college. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Ask about the email about how out of shape the MF players were against PDA. What was the club record against PDA. AnyECNL teams win?? Maybe 1 RL team win. How about against WC. MF is a glorified EDP club using its ECNL status for profit. 25+ kids on a roster. What a scam.

Comment

MF uses the ECNL platform to bamboozle parents. The teams are trash. The coaching is the worst I ve witnessed. If they get a decent younger team Bucci or Raper take the team. Once the team starts losing they dump the team to another coach. On the RL side 2 coaches pretty much handle it all. The 06 and 03 RL coach is decent. The 05 and 04 RL coach is a borderline Rec coach. The Club is a scam and if the play of your kids isn't obvious maybe play lacrosse. It's A money grab with the scam of getting your kid a college scholarship. Wake up. Its soccer. The scholarships out there are minimal at best. These guys are masters at posting the We see you Instagram posts about the 4 girls out of thousands that play in college. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Ask about the email about how out of shape the MF players were against PDA. What was the club record against PDA. AnyECNL teams win?? Maybe 1 RL team win. How about against WC. MF is a glorified EDP club using its ECNL status for profit. 25+ kids on a roster. What a scam.
              Amazing how top national clubs like CSA, STA etc are not in ECNL yet MF is. What can be done to change a broken system?

Comment

The majority of their teams are practicing and playing on Football fields. I just don’t get it.

Comment

Amazing how top national clubs like CSA, STA etc are not in ECNL yet MF is. What can be done to change a broken system?
                  These clubs created the system.They own the rights to the ECNL here. If they allowed 3 other clubs like STA TSF or CSA in there would be a mass exodus from MF.
                  They know it. He who has the gold males the rules. Its an illusion of being seen at a college showcase. Another scam. Go to an college ID camp and show off there.

Comment

The majority of their teams are practicing and playing on Football fields. I just don’t get it.
                    They play keep away for an hour a practice. No structure in practice. Looks like a 3rd grade rec club. 11 kids following the ball like a swarm of bees.

Comment

They play keep away for an hour a practice. No structure in practice. Looks like a 3rd grade rec club. 11 kids following the ball like a swarm of bees.
                      I know. I’ve seen it myself. Silly.

Comment

How can anyone think two 1 and 1/2 hour practices a week is worth 4k. This ECNL is a cash cow for these clubs. I wonder why MF charged the same amount knowing they weren't using the indoor facility in Florham Park. They lead you to believe your kid is getting all this training and you get ****. The coaches are a bunch of stooges that have no say. Do what Dom and Jordan say and play who they say. You ever take a look at Bucci. He was about as good at soccer then as he is now. He played when soccer was a bunch of loser American kids that couldn't play anything else. St Benedict won't let any of there kids near this guy. And he is Alumni. Lol. Looks like he ate 1 to many soccer balls. And Jordan is using that piss poor English accent to make you think he knows soccer. Run parents. You've been warned!!

Comment

How can anyone think two 1 and 1/2 hour practices a week is worth 4k. This ECNL is a cash cow for these clubs. I wonder why MF charged the same amount knowing they weren't using the indoor facility in Florham Park. They lead you to believe your kid is getting all this training and you get ****. The coaches are a bunch of stooges that have no say. Do what Dom and Jordan say and play who they say. You ever take a look at Bucci. He was about as good at soccer then as he is now. He played when soccer was a bunch of loser American kids that couldn't play anything else. St Benedict won't let any of there kids near this guy. And he is Alumni. Lol. Looks like he ate 1 to many soccer balls. And Jordan is using that piss poor English accent to make you think he knows soccer. Run parents. You've been warned!!
                          If you live in North Jersey, note that WC is <$3K/year.

Comment

Lol...my experience exactly. And note that DB played DIII no less! Big win over national powerhouse New Jersey City U...

Comment

MatchFit is a crime. Consider PDA or WorldClass. You will get the quality experience you pay for at either of those clubs.

Comment

I sat on a plane next to him. He was watching videos on how to improve his English accent for 2.5 hours.

He’s probably one of the best practitioners of the accent in the area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X