Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think parents need to refocus on coaching, training and attending camps etc instead of hyper focusing on league. If your kid has it, they have it. It won’t matter the league they are in.
    Correct, for example lots of great players in MOSA. If you got it you got it!

Comment

I think parents need to refocus on coaching, training and attending camps etc instead of hyper focusing on league. If your kid has it, they have it. It won’t matter the league they are in.
      This sounds like it should be the new mission statement for GAL

Comment

This sounds like it should be the new mission statement for GAL
        Nah stick with best platform for girls in the USA! Much more sellable.

Comment

That is very good advice that parents/players should focus on. For the vast majority of players it’s essential to be able to advocate for yourself and not worry about club, teams and league. I am referring to attending college camps/clinics in which players can control their situation by playing well at these college events and getting identified by the coach and coaching staff. This players can control. Once you get identified by colleges then the rest is up to you. Do not wait to be discovered or leave it to a club coach or league. That is a mistake and will leave you disappointed.

Comment

Nah stick with best platform for girls in the USA! Much more sellable.
            Lolol needed a good laugh today...perhaps EDP falls in the same category then too no????

Comment

Any word?

Comment

ECNL would be huge news.

Comment

I hear they are coming. MatchFit’s whole shore efforts was driven with the intent on blocking them. That didn’t work out for them. They have 1 team.

Comment

I hear they are coming. MatchFit’s whole shore efforts was driven with the intent on blocking them. That didn’t work out for them. They have 1 team.
                    Yea, but they have a cool banner they hang when they tailgate at MF Shore games. Got to give them some credit...

Comment

How come if anyone says anything positive about the girls side of CSA it’s always only a coach posting? That’s just ridiculous. Hate to burst your theory but I am not a coach, nor do I believe that any of the coaches are posting on here, I do in fact believe the girls side is supported. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. If people are unhappy they can certainly look elsewhere, every player needs to be with the right fit. But a blanket statement that the girls side is unsupported is just blatantly false.
                      My son and daughter both played at CSA Bergen. We had been with the program for a couple of years. I can testify to the fact that the girls at CSA Bergen are treated as persona non grata by the club. They are never assigned fields for training at the main facilities where everyone else trains often leaving the coaches to try and find fields on their own to host training. The training location often times very far from the original location and at unreasonable times. The do not put in any effort to try and bring/recruit players for the girls teams as they do with the boys nor do they offer them "scholarships" or contracts to entice them. The main director of the club never recognizes any of the female team/player accomplishments. We, the parents, had to remind them to post results or highlights from the girls side to their social media accounts. Anyone who has played against any of the 2010/2009/2008/2007 teams knows that the coach has a propensity to scream like he's on fire. He belittles his players on the pitch with his incessant screaming likely making anyone on the sideline who is thinking about moving over to CSA reconsider. They will also take on any player who's parent/s have 3k and put them on the team, making it more like a glorified travel team. 9v9 with 18 kids on the roster! It created a situation where parents were tracking minutes and bitching about the lack of playing time for a kid who should be on a rec team. Total ****show and any of the kids are are succeeding are doing it in spite of the bs. The boys side is the exact opposite. Well organized, great structure and the coaching is very good. They get priority on the best fields and times. There is a clear path for the boys to follow into the academy and lots of visibility for the top players. Ultimately, we decided to pull my daughter out due to these issues and my son also felt like he could use a change of scenery. I think if there was a club that catered to girls here in North Jersey they could do very very well.

Comment

How come if anyone says anything positive about the girls side of CSA it’s always only a coach posting? That’s just ridiculous. Hate to burst your theory but I am not a coach, nor do I believe that any of the coaches are posting on here, I do in fact believe the girls side is supported. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. If people are unhappy they can certainly look elsewhere, every player needs to be with the right fit. But a blanket statement that the girls side is unsupported is just blatantly false.
                        It's a proven fact the Ryan Tetro from MF Shorenis always on here posting. You would think that any coach would stay away from this forum just to save their sanity. But, then again, Tetro is so arrogant he needs to constantly see what people say about him.

Comment

My son and daughter both played at CSA Bergen. We had been with the program for a couple of years. I can testify to the fact that the girls at CSA Bergen are treated as persona non grata by the club. They are never assigned fields for training at the main facilities where everyone else trains often leaving the coaches to try and find fields on their own to host training. The training location often times very far from the original location and at unreasonable times. The do not put in any effort to try and bring/recruit players for the girls teams as they do with the boys nor do they offer them "scholarships" or contracts to entice them. The main director of the club never recognizes any of the female team/player accomplishments. We, the parents, had to remind them to post results or highlights from the girls side to their social media accounts. Anyone who has played against any of the 2010/2009/2008/2007 teams knows that the coach has a propensity to scream like he's on fire. He belittles his players on the pitch with his incessant screaming likely making anyone on the sideline who is thinking about moving over to CSA reconsider. They will also take on any player who's parent/s have 3k and put them on the team, making it more like a glorified travel team. 9v9 with 18 kids on the roster! It created a situation where parents were tracking minutes and bitching about the lack of playing time for a kid who should be on a rec team. Total ****show and any of the kids are are succeeding are doing it in spite of the bs. The boys side is the exact opposite. Well organized, great structure and the coaching is very good. They get priority on the best fields and times. There is a clear path for the boys to follow into the academy and lots of visibility for the top players. Ultimately, we decided to pull my daughter out due to these issues and my son also felt like he could use a change of scenery. I think if there was a club that catered to girls here in North Jersey they could do very very well.
                          That’s some great info.

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

That’s some great info.

Thank you for sharing.
                            Drinks on Ryan tonight at MJ's!!

Comment

That’s some great info.

Thank you for sharing.
                              anytime! Let me know if you have any specific questions that i might be able to address. We left last season and from what i understand nothing has changed.

Comment

anytime! Let me know if you have any specific questions that i might be able to address. We left last season and from what i understand nothing has changed.
                                Hey 08's, 10, 12 & 13 ballers, heres your chance on getting into the states #1 destination club, MF Shore! Come see what everyone is talking about. Are you looking to play at a high level next fall? Come to our open ID clinic tonight at Monmouth Regional. Contact Ryan Tetro for more info. rtetro@matchfitacademy.net Top notch coaching beautiful facilities, #1 nationally ranked teams, a family atmosphere. What more could you ask for? See you tonight!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X