Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delayed Spring Season Superliga and Clubs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hero ball guy again. What a clown.
    We will see who the clown is in April. My team is ready, no hero ball needed with our talent, just when occasional mixing is hero ball all that is left. Confirmed we will be playing up to make things fair. We prefer turf, but if we need to take you on grass for our show. That is fine also.

Comment

Your optimism is getting old. You are selling parents on the possibility of MA rules loosening up in time for tournaments and spring season. Optimistic RI club owners. Time to be real with families. They are not facing real competition and leaving RI until fall. It is what it is. Stop selling hope.
      What do you mean my optimism is getting old? I've only said what MA's governor already said publicly, plus the fact that vaccines should be in wide distribution by late spring.

Comment

What do you mean my optimism is getting old? I've only said what MA's governor already said publicly, plus the fact that vaccines should be in wide distribution by late spring.
        Different poster here, but the spring soccer season will be long over by that time.

Comment

We will see who the clown is in April. My team is ready, no hero ball needed with our talent, just when occasional mixing is hero ball all that is left. Confirmed we will be playing up to make things fair. We prefer turf, but if we need to take you on grass for our show. That is fine also.
          Hero Ball Guy becomes No Hero Ball Guy Except For Occasional Mixing.

Went from a clown to a complete loser.

Comment

Different poster here, but the spring soccer season will be long over by that time.
            There's a whole slew of tournaments in late May to early June.

Comment

Spring season doesn't even start for another month. If they get vaccines out in numbers by late March/early April that should be plenty to allow an outdoor season with some travel.

Comment

Spring season doesn't even start for another month. If they get vaccines out in numbers by late March/early April that should be plenty to allow an outdoor season with some travel.
                I like your positive timeline but it is not in line with vaccine plans in MA or RI. It will take to June to have a majority of adults vaccinated, and that's not including the raging anti-vaxxers (or any kids). Yes there will be a spring season, but probably not between MA and RI teams.

Comment

Would be a good idea to fill us in who your team is? That way we can all see who the real clown is. If your team is ready, there should never be any hero ball.

BTW... Guarantee you do not id your team.

Comment

Hero Ball Guy becomes No Hero Ball Guy Except For Occasional Mixing.

Went from a clown to a complete loser.

Gotta be an ignorant EP/Bayside, parent/coach. No question. PB, RL, JC, RG, DP, that you?

Comment

Would be a good idea to fill us in who your team is? That way we can all see who the real clown is. If your team is ready, there should never be any hero ball.

Well, in his defense, what's he gonna do, say, "I coach U12s out of Punxatawney"? So you can quickly figure out who he and his team are, then cyberbully him into oblivion? There are some dumb people on TS, but even blowhard town coaches probably aren't THAT dumb.

Comment

Well, in his defense, what's he gonna do, say, "I coach U12s out of Punxatawney"? So you can quickly figure out who he and his team are, then cyberbully him into oblivion? There are some dumb people on TS, but even blowhard town coaches probably aren't THAT dumb.
                        Why does he need to be defended, he's the one that came on here saying his team will be ready plays up blah blah blah blah blah. If he wants to come on here and promote his team like that, he should ID them. Or else what's the point of posting?

Comment

I like your positive timeline but it is not in line with vaccine plans in MA or RI. It will take to June to have a majority of adults vaccinated, and that's not including the raging anti-vaxxers (or any kids). Yes there will be a spring season, but probably not between MA and RI teams.
                          At current rates, we're projected to reach a majority (<50%) of the entire US population at least partially vaccinated by sometime in May. If we get there earlier because of increasing J&J supply and possibly even AstraZeneca, then it's a bonus, obviously.

Comment

Pumas

Comment

This is obviously not the OP but kinda funny given the responses it's gotten.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X