Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter vs Orlando

Inter play just like the academy kids all chasing the ball. Orlando is schooling have all the possession.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Inter play just like the academy kids all chasing the ball. Orlando is schooling have all the possession.
    Where is Robinson pelegrini is terrible

Comment

Inter sucks

Comment

Inter sucks
        There bloody terrible ! I wouldn’t buy tickets to watch that garbage

Comment

I am not an MLS basher. I enjoy soccer at every level but I have to say that both teams looked pretty bad. Hopefully they can get the rust out as the tournament (and hopefully) season goes on.

Comment

MLS is minor league to the rest of the world.

Comment

Inter Miami

From the first team to the poorly run academy we south florida soccer fans are very disappointed with Inter Miami and all their staff.

Comment

I am not an MLS basher. I enjoy soccer at every level but I have to say that both teams looked pretty bad. Hopefully they can get the rust out as the tournament (and hopefully) season goes on.
                I am hoping it was rust. MLS is a very poor level of soccer, let's be honest. We want it to improve, but it is still miles behind the top european leagues, even second division. Watford would have beat both those clubs yesterday 5-0 and Watford is probably getting relegated.

Comment

MLS is minor league to the rest of the world.
                  The rest of the whole world? Yeah right.

The only leagues in the world that are definitively better are Bundesliga, EPL, and La Liga.

MLS is on par with Ligue 1 & Serie A. Outside of 1 team in each of these leagues they are no better than the MLS.

Portugal, Russia, Scotland, etc. They are probably pretty close to MLS.

Liga MX, Brazilian League 1, & Argentina Primera, take away their built-in advantage of being used to playing on fields that resemble construction sites and high school fields they would get smacked by most MLS teams. The lower halves of their leagues are worse than MLS.

Caribbean and Central American leagues...LULZ...their level of play is like unto u19 ECNL.

Comment

The only leagues in the world that are definitively better are Bundesliga, EPL, and La Liga.

MLS is on par with Ligue 1 & Serie A. Outside of 1 team in each of these leagues they are no better than the MLS.

Liga MX, Brazilian League 1, & Argentina Primera, take away their built-in advantage of being used to playing on fields that resemble construction sites and high school fields they would get smacked by most MLS teams. The lower halves of their leagues are worse than MLS.

Caribbean and Central American leagues...LULZ...their level of play is like unto u19 ECNL.
                    You're trolling right? MLS on par with Ligue 1 and Serie A? Atlanta United would lose to Atalanta 3-0. Are you serious? The mexican, argentinian, and brasilian leagues all play much better soccer. You follow Concacaf champions league? How many Concacaf champions league titles has an MLS team won ..... crickets .... right, so tell me how MLS is better than Liga Mx... MLS is below Liga Mx and below the Championship in England. Sorry but you don't know football if you don't see it.

Comment

There bloody terrible ! I wouldn’t buy tickets to watch that garbage
                      it's not that bad, you're exaggerating a bit. the thing is when you see epl or la liga or bundesliga you get spoiled. EVERY pass is precise. 90% of the time the defenders are where they need to be. The finishing is generally on point. that's not the case for MLS, as last night showed. I think they are rusty and need to understand each other as teammates. but, yeah, it's definitely not EPL and nowhere near as enjoyable to watch.

Comment

it's not that bad, you're exaggerating a bit. the thing is when you see epl or la liga or bundesliga you get spoiled. EVERY pass is precise. 90% of the time the defenders are where they need to be. The finishing is generally on point. that's not the case for MLS, as last night showed. I think they are rusty and need to understand each other as teammates. but, yeah, it's definitely not EPL and nowhere near as enjoyable to watch.
                        Maybe a bit better than non league football, it’s not clean that’s for sure.

Comment

MLS is on par with USL league

Comment

Don't you worry they have 2 more years before VP & AP get moved up to the pro team and make MLS great again!

Comment

You're trolling right? MLS on par with Ligue 1 and Serie A? Atlanta United would lose to Atalanta 3-0. Are you serious? The mexican, argentinian, and brasilian leagues all play much better soccer. You follow Concacaf champions league? How many Concacaf champions league titles has an MLS team won ..... crickets .... right, so tell me how MLS is better than Liga Mx... MLS is below Liga Mx and below the Championship in England. Sorry but you don't know football if you don't see it.
                              What are you talking about? Concacaf? No MLS team gives a rats ass about that competition.

The Brazilian and Argentinian leagues are hot garbage. Every single "great" player that comes to MLS from these leagues ends up being awful and can't compete.

Atlanta United FC SC would donkey punch Atalanta. Atalanta would be playing that Serie A 9 behind the ball, park the bus defense after 2 mins. And falling down after every stiff breeze.

English Championship? Puhleese. Maybe if they got to play by the prison rules they use in their quaint little league.

Im sorry that you've been sold on the lie.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X