Who’s going to this tournament?
    teams that applied

Comment

Thought it was canceled?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Thought it was canceled?
        Can anyone confirm.
        Concorde is still having theirs in couple weeks.

Comment

One player said the tournament at Concorde was cancelled for them. I know she didn't know the details.

I could see Concorde saying they weren't coming to fesa and then Bubb pulling all his teams out of Concorde. Because that is how he rolls. Doesn't do anything unless it benefits him financially. Forget the fact the players could have gotten some valuable playing time against legit teams. Now they are stuck playing scrimmages against their own club.

Comment

One player said the tournament at Concorde was cancelled for them. I know she didn't know the details.

I could see Concorde saying they weren't coming to fesa and then Bubb pulling all his teams out of Concorde. Because that is how he rolls. Doesn't do anything unless it benefits him financially. Forget the fact the players could have gotten some valuable playing time against legit teams. Now they are stuck playing scrimmages against their own club.
            I think the Concorde tournament is still going but fesa pulled out.

Comment

So there is probably some validity to Bubb pulling out after Concorde notified him they were not coming down for his.

Smart. Concorde is too good to be having "friendly" agreements with Bubb anyways.

Comment

So there is probably some validity to Bubb pulling out after Concorde notified him they were not coming down for his.

Smart. Concorde is too good to be having "friendly" agreements with Bubb anyways.
                FESA is still having theirs

Comment

Of course. They need the money.

Comment

Hate to say it but Concorde has habit of not reciprocating when other clubs come to their tournaments. What comes around goes around.

Comment

Out of state travel with hotel stays isn’t safe right now. When ECNL finally drops that the fall schedule is regional it will make more sense to everyone.

Comment

Teams Accepted

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=79519

Comment

Hey FKK and Savannah teams.

Comment

Everyone will see that space coast will dominate ECNL after all their age groups DESTROY FKK and fl elite. GO STORM!!

Comment

I’m with FKK and I know this is a money grab by FESA and to bring FKK teams. As for Space Coast they are going to struggle in ECNL. FKK and FESA will beat them pretty bad.

Comment

Hey FKK and Savannah teams.
                                Hue and Bubb are birds of a feather. Savannah United are FESA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X