X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is true. It’s always an in-house tournament
    Just like Armada's tournaments, no wait....no longer Armada, they lost that name, I meant JFC's tournaments.....they always play against each other.

Comment

Just like Armada's tournaments, no wait....no longer Armada, they lost that name, I meant JFC's tournaments.....they always play against each other.
      Why didn't you just say the elementary school joke of, "I'm rubber, you're glue..."?

You came back with a reply of what we just said about fesa. Not very creative. You must be new to TS.

Comment

It will be an in-house tournament like it is every year. Yes. Fees will stay the same. Got to pay the bills.

Comment

Maybe it will be a local tournament but not sure any teams will travel and stay in a hotel. Any club that is looking to send team into that environment needs to have head examined

Nah mr. chop you need you're head examined cry baby.always trying to ruin it for others .

Comment

The Ref assignor gets paid, the scheduler gets paid, probably some for the county on field work, concession has to buy food and drink. Are there trophies, T-shirts?
            All cost money
            Theo and Alice don't get paid extra for this tourney. The concessions has to buy for the season anyways. The pieces of tin and sweatshop tshirts are pennies.

Comment

Theo and Alice don't get paid extra for this tourney. The concessions has to buy for the season anyways. The pieces of tin and sweatshop tshirts are pennies.
              Mind your own business you sad sap of a human being

Comment

All knowing

All ref assignors get paid.....concessions would by for the season anyway? Nothing like 3 month old hot dog buns...

Comment

Nah mr. chop you need you're head examined cry baby.always trying to ruin it for others .
                  Buttlicker at it again! If she only knew!

Comment

This tourney will be canceled.

Comment

Buttlicker at it again! If she only knew!

mommies boy bench wormer

Comment

With this tournament being AUGUST 15TH - 16TH 2020 and everything heating up I would think this will be pushed back just like season start?
                        Just announced that players will be wearing masks at all times during tournament play.

Comment

Once again FESA leadership not communicating. It’s either Yes we are doing the tournament or just Cancel. Not hard to lead.

Comment

Tournament cancel.

Comment

Just stop your bitchin and spreading your fear amoung other people. For me I hope the tournament is still a go because it’s time for us to get the season going.

The tournament is not cancel and if you don’t want to go then don’t, stay at home like all the other sheep until they find a vaccine, which I heard could be as soon as September. Don’t believe me:

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...-september.amp

Comment

There will be no tournament. For it to happen the state will need to move to phase 3. This is on hold right now due to the current spike in infections. Things may get revisit next month for events in September. But a full tournament in mid August is NOT happening.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X