Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida test positive for worst soccer in USA

Yes it’s 100 percent true. Nothing worse anywhere. DA kids can’t even kick a ball 18 yds and make it to the goal

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes it’s 100 percent true. Nothing worse anywhere. DA kids can’t even kick a ball 18 yds and make it to the goal
    Dont blame the kids ,blame the coaches..whe you close practices and take breaks all the time this is what happens.

Comment

18 yards what age boys or girls ?

Comment

18 yards what age boys or girls ?
        My 14 year old can kick a 35 yard football and he crushes a soccer ball..18 yards is effortless for him

Comment

My 14 year old can kick a 35 yard football and he crushes a soccer ball..18 yards is effortless for him

my 14G can do he same either foot. not being a wise guy just saying .

Comment

A 35 yard football?

Wow . . . that's a big football!!!

Comment

Dont blame the kids ,blame the coaches..whe you close practices and take breaks all the time this is what happens.
              Also blame the clubs..they don’t care about soccer or development just $$$$

Comment

This serves as confirmation of the positive test result.

In FL "i CaN kIcK 35yDs EaSy"= "Great skill"

I'm an out of shape middle age waste of air and even I can hammer a ball from 35 out.... doesn't mean I would be sh1t in a pickup game though!

Comment

This serves as confirmation of the positive test result.

In FL "i CaN kIcK 35yDs EaSy"= "Great skill"

I'm an out of shape middle age waste of air and even I can hammer a ball from 35 out.... doesn't mean I would be sh1t in a pickup game though!
                  Dude my kid is a starting DA player. Not saying much because da is garbage but hes a elite player for sure..

Comment

Also I dont disagree with you on florida having terrible soccer..they do and it's all because we have terrible coaches who dont give 2 fu cks..no argument here.

Comment

Most of the kids that played DA would never make it in any states out of Florida. They were taken because there parents were willing to pay. Florida is such a joke.

Comment

Most of the kids that played DA would never make it in any states out of Florida. They were taken because there parents were willing to pay. Florida is such a joke.
                        We have alot of talent here in florida just guided wrong.

Comment

We have alot of talent here in florida just guided wrong.
                          No we don’t ! Sick of hearing it all the time! If running fast means your talented than you win!

Comment

No we don’t ! Sick of hearing it all the time! If running fast means your talented than you win!
                            Soooooo.... Where does your kid play?

Comment

Soooooo.... Where does your kid play?
                              I agree most of these da coaches dont know how to choose talent. They do tend to pick big fast kids so they can play the long ball..they dont need to be technical to play that..that style of play normally is burned out by u15 though when the technical kids take over the game. But let's be fair there are alot of kids who understand the game and play the game properly...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X