Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiss Jeff Cup goodbye this year

No way they will allow that super spreader to happen. Tough for the kids especially but I can't see it happening now.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No way they will allow that super spreader to happen. Tough for the kids especially but I can't see it happening now.
    VA is going phase 3 on 7-1. No reason not to have it.

And “Super Spreader?” Talk about hyperbola.

Comment

How many Texas, Florida , Alabama and Arizona (etc) families will be there? Virginia kids aren't the problem. Neither are Connecticut, Mass or New York families and kids now. South of Virginia is the problem and bringing them all in to Virginia fields might be problematic. So hundreds of kids and families from almost Covid free northeast intermingling on fields. hotels and restaurants with kids and families from where covid is raging does not seem wise. They all have to return home to their home states and other family members.

Comment

How many Texas, Florida , Alabama and Arizona (etc) families will be there? Virginia kids aren't the problem. Neither are Connecticut, Mass or New York families and kids now. South of Virginia is the problem and bringing them all in to Virginia fields might be problematic. So hundreds of kids and families from almost Covid free northeast intermingling on fields. hotels and restaurants with kids and families from where covid is raging does not seem wise. They all have to return home to their home states and other family members.
        Covid is raging? You mean all those 20 something beach goers whom are totally asymptomatic. Or the BLM protests that showed no upticks of cases. Or the pool party in the Ozarks, also with no uptick. Seriously? Last time I checked there’s not a nursing home on the sidelines of the River City Complex.

Loser. Get busy living pal.

Comment

Same concerns apply to big camps like the EXACT in Connecticut in August. Kids from all over the country with skyrocketing infection rates go to that camp. Arizona is testing somewhere around 26 to 29% positive in the last week. Florida is high also. Seems like a serious concern. But if health officials say no problem and let it go I guess its no problem. But hey are the same geniuses that let Texas and Florida explode aren't they?

Comment

Covid is raging? You mean all those 20 something beach goers whom are totally asymptomatic. Or the BLM protests that showed no upticks of cases. Or the pool party in the Ozarks, also with no uptick. Seriously? Last time I checked there’s not a nursing home on the sidelines of the River City Complex.

Yeah the 20 somethings with no common sense or concern for the family members they are infecting and killing. You should get out more. Its a different story down south and hospitals are flooded in some areas with people in agony. Name calling with zero facts. Id say you are the loser, loser.

Comment

Yeah, thats why every bar in Florida and Texas has been ordered closed again. Hyperbole. Imbecile.

Comment

Hyperbola. Is that like ebola?

Comment

Yeah the 20 somethings with no common sense or concern for the family members they are infecting and killing. You should get out more. Its a different story down south and hospitals are flooded in some areas with people in agony. Name calling with zero facts. Id say you are the loser, loser.
                  CDC said that for every 1 positive case, they suspect 20 times that in diagnosed cases. Yet death rates are not expanding. Do the math loser. This is less deadly than the flu. Less than 0.4 - 0.5 percent.

Like I said, get busy living.....

Comment

CDC said that for every 1 positive case, they suspect 20 times that in diagnosed cases. Yet death rates are not expanding. Do the math loser. This is less deadly than the flu. Less than 0.4 - 0.5 percent.

Like I said, get busy living.....

My apologies. Typo. Meant to say that they quoted for “each 1 positive case there are 20 undiagnosed cases.”

Still, do the math. This is not a reason to shut down the economy any longer.

Comment

My apologies. Typo. Meant to say that they quoted for “each 1 positive case there are 20 undiagnosed cases.”

Still, do the math. This is not a reason to shut down the economy any longer.
                      Yeah nothing to see here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/u...l-houston.html

Comment

Add in no D1 coaches can attend. USYS just said no competition until Aug 31. Sucks all around.

Comment

Do you walk upright?

Comment

Add in no D1 coaches can attend. USYS just said no competition until Aug 31. Sucks all around.
                            Meant Aug 17.

Comment

Never said it wasn’t happening. I said the death rate is very low and meant to imply that heard immunity is taking effect.

This thread is about if a youth soccer tournament is a “super spreader.” That’s just ridiculous.
                              If you think that’s dumb to suggest that Jeff cup should go on then why are schools in all states all opening up within two weeks of the girls Jeff cup weekend?

Can’t have it both ways. Do the math. Statistically the Jeff cup should go on. Get busy living.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X