Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020-2021 Club Soccer Contract Terms

What's in you clubs new contract regarding refunds or credits related to coronavirus. NEFC SE director sent an email out stating that a lost fall season would be credited to the players account. I don't believe this is written in the actual contract.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's in you clubs new contract regarding refunds or credits related to coronavirus. NEFC SE director sent an email out stating that a lost fall season would be credited to the players account. I don't believe this is written in the actual contract.
    Did I miss something? Is NEP already talking about cancelling the fall season? I don't even remember them officially cancelling the 2020 spring season yet.

Comment

Did I miss something? Is NEP already talking about cancelling the fall season? I don't even remember them officially cancelling the 2020 spring season yet.
      Nope they are not cancelling these a re just more rumors to keep people in fear.

Comment

Our contract does not mention COVID-19 and I don't think they really can operate with that cause. People who sign contracts know it is a gamble. If you don't sign your child loses their spot. If you do sign and then games are cancelled you lose your money. Some people are taking the year off from club they can't afford it and it's too risky. Others are going full steam ahead praying that the world doesn't shut down. I assume from what I am reading we will have a fall and spring season, it is winter that will be in question as we would have to go indoors during flu season. i don't think clubs should charge for winter indoor, futsal or trainings. The clubs should offer a reduced rate contract that covers fall and spring games and trainings only with a possible add-on of fees to cover indoor trainings and games IF it happens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X