Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the title of the above ^ article:

Trump says that 'if we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases' of the coronavirus

Really, Captain Obvious? 😆

What a dumb fuk we have for president!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Here is the title of the above ^ article:

Trump says that 'if we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases' of the coronavirus

Really, Captain Obvious? 😆

What a dumb fuk we have for president!
      Drumpf is setting the stage for a mental incapacity defense when he's indicted in January

Comment

Liberals are really this stupid. It just amazes me that they can watch hundreds of thousands of people protesting, no one getting sick or MSM complaining about them not social distancing but say that this isn’t a hoax. The virus is real, the way the MSM was scaring everyone was the hoax!
        its wrong for liberals to give protesters a pass but not let people mourn their dead relatives because of covid. I agree. it's also wrong for a president not to wear a mask and lead by example or hold closed rallies in areas in which cases are increasing. yes the virus is real. yes, MSM sides with democrats. yes, our president is an idiot. not because MSM says it, because I read his own words. they are all true. we are in a sad place as a country.

Comment

Drumpf is setting the stage for a mental incapacity defense when he's indicted in January
          He's dumber than dirt

Comment

Originally posted by Trump is a dumb fuk View Post
            You can't make this up. The orange man is dumber than dumb.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...w-cases-2020-6
            No testing = no cases = no problem = I get re-elected

^ inside Trumps' brain. According to Bolton and obvious to anyone with an actual brain, getting re-elected is all Trump has ever cared about.

Comment

No testing = no cases = no problem = I get re-elected

^ inside Trumps' brain. According to Bolton and obvious to anyone with an actual brain, getting re-elected is all Trump has ever cared about.
              For evidence, you only need to remember trump not wanting to allow sick passengers from the Grand Princess to disembark in San Francisco because that would make the infection numbers official. "I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault"
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWLn86Mu_g

"Double" from the twenties to the forties in terms of U.S. cases. How stupid and naive, given that we now have over two million cases.

Comment

For evidence, you only need to remember trump not wanting to allow sick passengers from the Grand Princess to disembark in San Francisco because that would make the infection numbers official. "I like the numbers being where they are. I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWLn86Mu_g

"Double" from the twenties to the forties in terms of U.S. cases. How stupid and naive, given that we now have over two million cases.
                We have 15 cases; pretty soon it will go down to zero
                I'm not responsible

- DJT

It's totally contained

- both Kudlow and Conway in March

So many quotes to put on the tombstone of this failed presidency

Comment

In his book A Dream Derailed, (African American) Owens related how Democrats have supported many of the policies that have contributed to the proliferation of abortion clinics in black neighborhoods, failing schools in inner cities, and the deaths of thousands of black men and women:

"As I explain in my book, black families have spent decades suffering under leftist policies that have destroyed their schools, killed unborn black babies, and turned their neighborhoods into crime zones. This history cannot be wiped away with a few well-meaning tweets and political gestures. African American voters should be asking themselves whether the politicians trumpeting their support for the protests are merely trying to capitalize on this movement for political gain."

Comment

Today the Orange Man said that he's working closely with the scientists to develop a vaccine for Covid-19 and that these are the same scientists that created a vaccine for AIDS?

There's a vaccine for AIDS? Really? :D

Comment

Today the Orange Man said that he's working closely with the scientists to develop a vaccine for Covid-19 and that these are the same scientists that created a vaccine for AIDS?

There's a vaccine for AIDS? Really? :D
                      There is no AIDS vaccine. What a moron (although he probably thinks he "knows more about vaccines than just about anyone")

Comment

There is no AIDS vaccine. What a moron (although he probably thinks he "knows more about vaccines than just about anyone")
                        There's also none for other Coronaviruses. They're difficult to accomplish. Nor do we have experience quickly ramping up a Coronavirus vaccine on a large scale. They got the H1N1 rolling out in about 9 months but there was years of experience with both flu vaccine development already, as well as production. Viruses also mutate often, so they could nail one down tomorrow but by the time it gets to people it's much less effective. It could be something we need boosters for or even annually like the flu vaccine.

So, that leaves us with the question - what can we do to protect as many as people as possible while still getting the economy going again? Hand washing, distancing as much as you can, wearing a mask in crowded spaces. Here's hoping the rise in cases in some states that opened early flatten out quickly. If they keep climbing up then re-opening needs to be revamped. No matter what more people will get sick and even die, but at what rate?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X