Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which clubs are charging but not providing small group training?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bwahahaha. I realize that in order to reach this conclusion, you believe that you are entitled to "alternate" facts and are impervious to reality.

he greater Seattle area is the engine of the economy in this state. If you can't see that, you're an absolute, blooming idiot. King County has been subsidizing the rest of the state for decades. That's not my opinion, that's cold, hard fact:

https://ofm.wa.gov/sites/default/fil...s_revenues.pdf

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...eattles-money/

You referenced COVID to "highlight" how King County is "dragging the entire state down with it." Again, you could not be more wrong.

Look at Washington's current "cases per 10,000 residents" numbers. Yes, King County has a high number given that it was an early hotspot of a worldwide pandemic. But look Franklin County, Yakima County, etc, which are far worse. Yakima is wildly out of control.

https://static.seattletimes.com/wp-c...08-daily-W.jpg

In short, you're an utter, complete moron. Thanks for playing.
    While i wasn't the person who posted that Seattle is dragging the entire state down, your insistence that Seattle is all that resides within King County only proves the other posters point. You are a moron.

Comment

Bwahahaha. I realize that in order to reach this conclusion, you believe that you are entitled to "alternate" facts and are impervious to reality.

The greater Seattle area is the engine of the economy in this state. If you can't see that, you're an absolute, blooming idiot. King County has been subsidizing the rest of the state for decades. That's not my opinion, that's cold, hard fact:

You referenced COVID to "highlight" how King County is "dragging the entire state down with it." Again, you could not be more wrong.

Look at Washington's current "cases per 10,000 residents" numbers. Yes, King County has a high number given that it was an early hotspot of a worldwide pandemic. But look Franklin County, Yakima County, etc, which are far worse. Yakima is wildly out of control.

Love how you change the facts!

Stated that SEATTLE is dragging the entire state down. It is clearly posted above. But to fit your dumb*ass game, you decided to change it to King County.

Comment

Two posts, which say it all folks.

Someone (not me) posts actual facts, which are ignored because they can't handle reality.

Let's be clear. You are both scum. You are trash. You are wrong.

Deal with it.

Comment

The greater Seattle area is the engine of the economy in this state. If you can't see that, you're an absolute, blooming idiot. King County has been subsidizing the rest of the state for decades. That's not my opinion, that's cold, hard fact:

https://seattle.legistar.com/View.as...2-11A91934C60C

Stick to soccer, you obviously don't understand budgets. The state collects revenue across the "STATE". The more populous a region, the more the STATE COLLECTS. Those dollars are then budgeted and distributed to the areas that the state needs them most. Further, if you think that the City of Seattle does not get proceeds from the State Fund you are more an idiot than I originally thought.

No doubt AMAZON provides a windfall of tax revenue for Seattle AND THE STATE. But if it was up to the seattle city council, AMAZON would be gone, as well as every other lucrative business in the city. Keep trying to implement the head tax.

Honestly, I have no ill will to the city of Seattle or it's residents. But when you only look inward at yourselves, misquote others, and make statements like "the greater Seattle area is the engine of the economy in this state" to justify why only your opinion matters, well...

Say it with me, I don't need to be egocentric, egoistic, egomaniacal, egotistic, narcissistic, self-absorbed, self-centered, self-concerned, self-infatuated, self-involved, self-loving, self-obsessed, self-oriented, self-preoccupied, self-regarding, self-seeking, self-serving, selfish, solipsistic... I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Comment

If these two people were any dumber, they would require watering twice per week.

Two posts, which say it all folks.

Someone (not me) posts actual facts, which are ignored because they can't handle reality.

Let's be clear. You are both scum. You are trash. You are wrong.

Deal with it.

Comment

Stick to soccer, you obviously don't understand budgets. The state collects revenue across the "STATE". The more populous a region, the more the STATE COLLECTS. Those dollars are then budgeted and distributed to the areas that the state needs them most. Further, if you think that the City of Seattle does not get proceeds from the State Fund you are more an idiot than I originally thought.

No doubt AMAZON provides a windfall of tax revenue for Seattle AND THE STATE. But if it was up to the seattle city council, AMAZON would be gone, as well as every other lucrative business in the city. Keep trying to implement the head tax.

Honestly, I have no ill will to the city of Seattle or it's residents. But when you only look inward at yourselves, misquote others, and make statements like "the greater Seattle area is the engine of the economy in this state" to justify why only your opinion matters, well...

Say it with me, I don't need to be egocentric, egoistic, egomaniacal, egotistic, narcissistic, self-absorbed, self-centered, self-concerned, self-infatuated, self-involved, self-loving, self-obsessed, self-oriented, self-preoccupied, self-regarding, self-seeking, self-serving, selfish, solipsistic... I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!
              No, they don't.

And as far as your comments go, I'm reminded of the famous quote, "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Go back to Facebook, you clown. That's your intellectual ceiling.

Comment

FC Spokane has been practicing indoors at the Soccer Center. Don’t know how responsible that is.
                I think FC is doing a great job with their training , its optional, at least 4 coaches at each training so they can break up into groups of 4 or less, even in those groups they stay 6’ away from each other, kids bring their own ball, parents stay in their car , coaches wear masks , can’t ask for much more and my kids are loving it

Comment

It's like words are your second language.

Comment

That is completely incorrect. In fact, couldn't be more highlighted than under COVID. Seattle is dragging the entire state down with it.
                    I bet you think that Starbucks barista was flirting with you, too.

Comment

Love that I got under your skin...

Keep spouting BS and acting like a child.

Say it with me...
                      I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Comment

It's like words are your second language.
                        Words? Language? It’s ok you narcissist.

Comment

No, they don't.

And as far as your comments go, I'm reminded of the famous quote, "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

Go back to Facebook, you clown. That's your intellectual ceiling.
                          Facebook? Really, ok Boomer. Hahaha!

Comment

Nope, I’m not an egomaniac like you!

Comment

If these two people were any dumber, they would require watering twice per week.
                              Hey, go easy on the Seattle narcissist. He/she can’t help themselves.

Comment

I think FC is doing a great job with their training , its optional, at least 4 coaches at each training so they can break up into groups of 4 or less, even in those groups they stay 6’ away from each other, kids bring their own ball, parents stay in their car , coaches wear masks , can’t ask for much more and my kids are loving it
                                They may be doing great, but indoor youth sports are not yet approved under Phase 2. I, personally, think it is more than acceptable and would not worry about it. However if something happens the facility, club, coach, and player would have significant liability because they probably would not be insured. The fact that they deleted their FaceBook post this morning cancelling practices this week after 15 minutes tells you they know they arent supposed to be doing this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X