Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    AD was the only coach to ever have a team do well. I think they were the only FSA team to ever make the Champions League for the ECNL. Its great listening to everyone smash the only good coach at FSA
    I might add that the 03’s missed out on th 1/4 finals by a 1 goal difference after going undefeated in group play.

He is a very good coach

Comment

I might add that the 03’s missed out on th 1/4 finals by a 1 goal difference after going undefeated in group play.

He is a very good coach
      Park the bus and long-ball counter .... Every team, every possession. No coherent, team-play .... Awful to watch. Good riddance.

Comment

Park the bus and long-ball counter .... Every team, every possession. No coherent, team-play .... Awful to watch. Good riddance.
        Every team? FSA? AD?
        Like I said earlier, he plays through the middle. He teaches to play through the middle. I’ve never seen an AD team play long ball for 8 years.
        I even watched Miss Porters play and they played that way also and were very successful.

Comment

----------------------------------------

I mean you guys don't even know what you're looking at and you're giving these critiques. I mean its great reading material.

Comment

Who is coach BJ? I don’t see them listed on coach staff
            She gets a bit sloppy. But always finishes well

Comment

Every team? FSA? AD?
              Like I said earlier, he plays through the middle. He teaches to play through the middle. I’ve never seen an AD team play long ball for 8 years.
              I even watched Miss Porters play and they played that way also and were very successful.
              Ok, they play through the middle when they are playing worse schlubs like bucks ... Then the mids boot it . Yay, they connected a pass .... How special and precious.

Comment

I’ve seen his teams play too; the other poster just has an axe to grind. Avi doesn’t teach long ball. It’s like the idiot who says all CFC teams play long ball. Neither are true. Some teams at both clubs do, but let’s not over generalize. Avi is a fine coach.

Comment

I’ve seen his teams play too; the other poster just has an axe to grind. Avi doesn’t teach long ball. It’s like the idiot who says all CFC teams play long ball. Neither are true. Some teams at both clubs do, but let’s not over generalize. Avi is a fine coach.
                  Tx for your input mum.

Comment

Tx for your input mum.
                    I’m a guy you moron; just calling you on your BS

Comment

Good cover, mum!

Comment

You may think you’re a guy but we all know you just haven’t come out yet and scheduled you operation

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X