Reopen Sports in RI-Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not happening she said no contact sports like football and soccer.
    I think she is SO WRONG!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not happening she said no contact sports like football and soccer.
      I think she is SO WRONG!
      Luckily you are not in charge or we would all be back to no soccer at all. Have you learned nothing in three months?

Comment

There’s no way clubs who travel are going to have games. If you travel beyond MA and R.I. your club is selling you a fantasy. Don’t even think about Jeff Cup. Oh bummer surf I guess you are all screwed since you were supposed to travel a lot. Tough to let down all the players you stole.

Our governor clearly has a love for baseball only. She must play tennis and golf. It seems that’s all she wants to consider. If you want to play soccer time to move away like Ohio . Northeast full of scared liberals who are clearly anti sports.

Comment

There’s no way clubs who travel are going to have games. If you travel beyond MA and R.I. your club is selling you a fantasy. Don’t even think about Jeff Cup. Oh bummer surf I guess you are all screwed since you were supposed to travel a lot. Tough to let down all the players you stole.

Our governor clearly has a love for baseball only. She must play tennis and golf. It seems that’s all she wants to consider. If you want to play soccer time to move away like Ohio . Northeast full of scared liberals who are clearly anti sports.
          What makes you think that MA is going to allow soccer games anytime soon? They pushed the Phase 3 start back until July 6 (from June 29). I would not be surprised if MA adopts a similar approach to RI and pushes back soccer games until mid-August at the earliest. That may help to save the Fall season for club and travel teams which typically do not play in the summer anyways.

Comment

Our governor clearly has a love for baseball only. She must play tennis and golf.
            Or it could just be that tennis and golf are lower-contact sports with fewer people directly interacting? Y'know, less coughing on each other and stuff?

Comment

What makes you think that MA is going to allow soccer games anytime soon? They pushed the Phase 3 start back until July 6 (from June 29). I would not be surprised if MA adopts a similar approach to RI and pushes back soccer games until mid-August at the earliest. That may help to save the Fall season for club and travel teams which typically do not play in the summer anyways.
              MASS kicked the can down the road too on school athletics..

Comment

Masks

I noticed Bruno is telling kids to wear masks at soccer practice.
                This is very dangerous. Are other clubs making kids wear masks?
                No need! Stop the madness. Kids outdoors do not need masks.

Comment

I noticed Bruno is telling kids to wear masks at soccer practice.
                  This is very dangerous. Are other clubs making kids wear masks?
                  No need! Stop the madness. Kids outdoors do not need masks.
                  Current guidance in RI is fine. Just would be better if we could expand stable group size a bit. Maybe 18 players + 2 coaches. Would help the logistics tremendously

Comment

So now that we are in phase 3 can our club have scrimmages?
                    Kids are getting bored at practices of spaced out foot drills.
                    Any towns or clubs altering practices now in phase 3?
                    What are you adding?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X