Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is your club going to start training?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is your club going to start training?

I've heard that some clubs are going to start small group training in Phase 2, which could come as soon as June 1. Others are waiting until Phase 3.

I'm assuming much will depend on when the fields actually open.

We are starting at phase 2 with small group technical training and social distancing. I’ll take my kids to a parking lot, tennis court, or basketball court somewhere if I need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We are starting at phase 2 with small group technical training and social distancing. I’ll take my kids to a parking lot, tennis court, or basketball court somewhere if I need to.
      What club?

Comment

Already started. We are spread out in groups of 4 though.

Comment

Already started. We are spread out in groups of 4 though.
          What club?

Comment

What club?
            right....like they are going to tell anyone.

I do see a ton of private trainings going on around the area. Some small sided.

Comment

I’m seeing full on pickup games of soccer, football, basketball, and volleyball.

Comment

I’m seeing full on pickup games of soccer, football, basketball, and volleyball.
                People starting to realize, perhaps we over did it on safety. Not that it was the wrong decision, but we may have gone overboard.

Comment

People starting to realize, perhaps we over did it on safety. Not that it was the wrong decision, but we may have gone overboard.
                  How could be overboard when there is so much we don't know about this virus? We have 90K dead already...I do agree with you that as we learn more, we may be able to adjust protocols somewhat. Extended time in crowded indoor spaces seems to be the biggest risk. We're also seeing more studies coming out to show that masks are really beneficial.

I'm eager for my kid to get to small group training after May 31 and feel ok about it safety-wise because it's outdoors

Comment

Never - they weren't training worth a damn before covid and I don't expect it to improve after covid.

Now get off my lawn.

Comment

we live up in the north end and were trying to find a field with goals yesterday - went to two schools that had quasi sanctioned football and Softball practices going. some orgs are not really paying attention to this stuff, unfortunately.

Comment

WYS and PSPL both small sided training with no contact can occur starting in stage 2. I would expect teams in counties that have the variances approved to start next week.

Comment

The WP liability release reads as if the attorneys who wrote it were getting paid by the word.

https://files.constantcontact.com/3f...c3ff0bdbae.pdf

---

CONSENT: For and in consideration of the opportunity provided to the named minor to participate in the soccer and related activities conducted by or with Washington Premier Football Club, a Washington nonprofit corporation, (the Club) the undersigned parent/guardian of ___________________, a minor, (the Minor) hereby consents to his/her participation in any and all soccer and related activities conducted by Washington Premier Football Club including without limitation individual and/or team practices, team meetings and social events, league and/or tournament games, conditioning, travel with or without other team members, coaches or volunteers and any other activities deemed appropriate to further the Minor’s participation in and development of soccer and related team and individual skills with the Club. The undersigned parent/guardian acknowledges the benefits derived by the Minor from this participation

WAIVER: For and in consideration of the opportunity above described and the Consent granted herein the undersigned parent/guardian waives any and all parental/guardians’ individual claims that may arise out of the Minor’s participation with Club activities and specifically waives any and all such parental/guardian claims for the contraction of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) by either the Minor or the Parents/Guardians of the Minor that may arise out of Club activities. The undersigned have entered this waiver freely and voluntarily based on their own independent judgment and in their capacity as parent/guardian of the Minor. The undersigned parent/guardian further affirmatively represents and affirms that he/she has the authority to enter
                          this waiver on behalf of both parents of the child or that both parents have signed this document.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & JOINDER: The undersigned Minor is age 13 or above, acknowledges, understands and joins in this Consent and Waiver.

Comment

The WP liability release reads as if the attorneys who wrote it were getting paid by the word.

https://files.constantcontact.com/3f...c3ff0bdbae.pdf

---

CONSENT: For and in consideration of the opportunity provided to the named minor to participate in the soccer and related activities conducted by or with Washington Premier Football Club, a Washington nonprofit corporation, (the Club) the undersigned parent/guardian of ___________________, a minor, (the Minor) hereby consents to his/her participation in any and all soccer and related activities conducted by Washington Premier Football Club including without limitation individual and/or team practices, team meetings and social events, league and/or tournament games, conditioning, travel with or without other team members, coaches or volunteers and any other activities deemed appropriate to further the Minor’s participation in and development of soccer and related team and individual skills with the Club. The undersigned parent/guardian acknowledges the benefits derived by the Minor from this participation

WAIVER: For and in consideration of the opportunity above described and the Consent granted herein the undersigned parent/guardian waives any and all parental/guardians’ individual claims that may arise out of the Minor’s participation with Club activities and specifically waives any and all such parental/guardian claims for the contraction of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) by either the Minor or the Parents/Guardians of the Minor that may arise out of Club activities. The undersigned have entered this waiver freely and voluntarily based on their own independent judgment and in their capacity as parent/guardian of the Minor. The undersigned parent/guardian further affirmatively represents and affirms that he/she has the authority to enter
                            this waiver on behalf of both parents of the child or that both parents have signed this document.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & JOINDER: The undersigned Minor is age 13 or above, acknowledges, understands and joins in this Consent and Waiver.
                            Thanks for sharing. That’s great that you will be able to get back after it!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. That’s great that you will be able to get back after it!
                              XF is back next week!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X