Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    While true they have separate EIN’s and are therefore under the law separate companies with different ownership agreements. While this may seem immaterial to you, in the eyes of the law they are distinct individual separate businesses.
    In the eyes of the law? We are not the law. fSA FC, Farmington Sports areana, FDI... all DiTommo businesses scamming where they can and separate only because of a tax or other advantage. All profits benefitting the same people.

Comment

In the eyes of the law? We are not the law. fSA FC, Farmington Sports areana, FDI... all DiTommo businesses scamming where they can and separate only because of a tax or other advantage. All profits benefitting the same people.
      so its illegal for individuals to own more than one business?

what a fn stupid dikhead your are

Comment

That is how the game is played
        Don’t hate the player
        Hate the game
        I have spent 25 years providing financial advice including how to mitigate risk. Many times that involves opening another company to shield yourself from both taxes and legal risk.
        This is what smart people do.
        Does it feel unethical at times?
        Sure but this is how our system works.

Comment

Couple interesting items in this post

FSA - jobs retained = 20 (but we know they have more than 20 coaches, I wonder why they came up with that number? To get those funds, you need to show that you did NOT drop in number of jobs during that time)

CFC (Well, really Coxon since both checks went to his house) 56 jobs retained. 2 loans anywhere from $150K to $350K - if we just take the average at $250K per loan then the government may have given CFC HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, or more!

Do all you suckers see what happened here?
          You paid these 2 clubs your full tuition, part of your tuition was to pay their staff. They didn't lose that money, you all paid it.
          Also part of your tuition was to pay rental fees at the facilities that the clubs own themselves. And once again, you paid your full tuition so they never lost money.
          Then, they asked the government to give them money so they could keep their staff and cover their rent?

Possibly ONE MILLION DOLLARS went to these 2 clubs and you all had already paid them in full for the whole year.

YOU ARE ALL SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
          Nah, it’s called capitalism and I’m totally cool with it.

Comment

That is how the game is played
            Don’t hate the player
            Hate the game
            I have spent 25 years providing financial advice including how to mitigate risk. Many times that involves opening another company to shield yourself from both taxes and legal risk.
            This is what smart people do.
            Does it feel unethical at times?
            Sure but this is how our system works.
            I get that .... The unethical part is signing a contract, taking money, not delivering your part, keeping the money, and then double dipping on the federal end .... That is bullsh!t ..... F#ck you ditamassos and coxon you d!cksuckers. I hope you both reap what you have sown and I hope when you get investigated, William tong throws the f'ing book at your scumbag asses.

Comment

I get that .... The unethical part is signing a contract, taking money, not delivering your part, keeping the money, and then double dipping on the federal end .... That is bullsh!t ..... F#ck you ditamassos and coxon you d!cksuckers. I hope you both reap what you have sown and I hope when you get investigated, William tong throws the f'ing book at your scumbag asses.
              Its a loan, they have to pay interest to the government (albeit very small). Only way it becomes a grant if they can prove they paid all employees through the pandemic. Nothing to investigate.

Comment

Nah, it’s called capitalism and I’m totally cool with it.
                Capitalism is ripping consumers off? Taking there money, and not refunding them when you don’t deliver what you sold?

That sounds like a lawsuit to me

Comment

I think OP is saying AG is investigating the lack of appropriate refunds given by these clubs.
                  If you assume several thousand players represented at $500 - $1,000 each. That turns to millions pretty quickly. Something the AG might look at. Especially to set a precedent across all youth sports who are likely in same boat.

Comment

I dont see any indication that the AG is investigating any youth soccer clubs. I do see a butt hurt parent though. You were NEVER gonna get a full refund from any club. There has to be a club to come back to. As far as clubs getting PPP. It was there for them they applied and got it. Covid is nobodies fault stop blamming clubs for your money issues.

Comment

I think OP is saying AG is investigating the lack of appropriate refunds given by these clubs.
                      If you assume several thousand players represented at $500 - $1,000 each. That turns to millions pretty quickly. Something the AG might look at. Especially to set a precedent across all youth sports who are likely in same boat.
                      The clubs are currently training 3x a week in July (started in late June). Typically we would have been done for the season awhile back. We’re getting our refund now if you think about it right?

Comment

You were NEVER gonna get a full refund from any club. There has to be a club to come back to. As far as clubs getting PPP. It was there for them they applied and got it. Covid is nobodies fault stop blamming clubs for your money issues.
                        Parents aren't asking for a full refund jackass

Not even asking for a refund at all in some cases - just a credit

and not a Full credit either

They are just asking for more than 10%

especially the High School aged teams

make sense now?

Comment

Parents aren't asking for a full refund jackass

Not even asking for a refund at all in some cases - just a credit

and not a Full credit either

They are just asking for more than 10%

especially the High School aged teams

make sense now?
                          Hey jackass, is your kid getting free training in the summer? How many days per week are they training in July for free when normally they wouldn’t be?

Comment

Hey jackass, is your kid getting free training in the summer? How many days per week are they training in July for free when normally they wouldn’t be?
                            Yeah moron, its FREE!!!! You just pay $3500 up front for a spring league and training and then the club cancels it all and gives you back $350. Out of the goodness of their heart, they are letting your kid train on grass at their facility in a 25 sq yd box by himself. Its exactly what you signed up for. I hope when you pay the Mercedes dealer $125k, he gives you a used Civic and tells you to suck his d!ck.

Comment

Your spring season is taking place right now.....thus no refunds at best a small credit. Not happy with it...f off then to another club I doubt your current clubs wants crybaby parents anyways...you wont be missed

Comment

Clubs didn't cancel anything....the leagues did. Did clubs get refunds from the league....they did a partial one....**** rolls down hill.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X