Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope the new Barlow coach keeps herself out of trouble with this job.
    Ok I'll bite. Backstory? We could use some gossip.

Comment

The new Barlow coach "resigned" in mid season...You can look into it yourself...The Barlow AD should be the one you ask but I think she coaches the AD's daughter youth soccer team...

Comment

Hopefully JC and his pathetic NCE program won’t last past this!
        What’s wrong with the NCE program? Recently heard about it, and heard all good things. What am I missing ?

Comment

What’s wrong with the NCE program? Recently heard about it, and heard all good things. What am I missing ?
          It is great supplemental training. My kid goes. I highly recommend it. Someone on here just doesn't want to see JC succeed for some reason. Pathetic.

Comment

Barlows new coach will bring Rush to Easton and hopefully she stays out of trouble and doesn’t get fired mid season

Comment

It is great supplemental training. My kid goes. I highly recommend it. Someone on here just doesn't want to see JC succeed for some reason. Pathetic.
              I don't get it either. It's extra training for those who want it, no one is forcing anyone to do it. Just don't buy into the pathway BS; you won't go anywhere with that. JC is a good guy and hires quality coaches. More than can be said for some programs, or even clubs.

Comment

I don't get it either. It's extra training for those who want it, no one is forcing anyone to do it. Just don't buy into the pathway BS; you won't go anywhere with that. JC is a good guy and hires quality coaches. More than can be said for some programs, or even clubs.
                I agree with this; great extra training but that’s it. It is NOT a pathway to anywhere.

Comment

Bye GPS

Comment

Bye GPS
                    Non factor here

Comment

Barlows new coach will bring Rush to Easton and hopefully she stays out of trouble and doesn’t get fired mid season
                      So Wilton finally threw Rush out of town, that’s great. That was a long time coming.

Comment

It’s usually a lot sooner but JS has burnt another bridge. Total clown

Comment

What happened to Neil at Barlow? Who is the new coach? JS getting thrown out of Wilton was always going to happen. He eventually wears out his welcome.

Comment

What happened to Neil at Barlow? Who is the new coach? JS getting thrown out of Wilton was always going to happen. He eventually wears out his welcome.
                            College to Barlow

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...=Iona%2C+Brady

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X