Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Ameeicans died of Covid19 while Trump played golf today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tik tok users, the heart of America! 😂😂😂😂😂. You guys are reaching for anything these day. Can’t blame you. Your guy is hiding in his basement finding new ways to piss off black voters. It’s a good day.
    Covidfest 2020. Come for the clown show, take some Covid home for the whole family!

Comment

But I thought Trump was losing his base? 🤔
      Riddle me this: why was Trump so determined to kick off his Covid rallies in Tulsa, OK - probably the worst site of white terrorism against blacks in US history - and originally on Juneteenth? It's symbolic dog whistling for his base. He has OK locked up. He could never set foot in the state and still win by 8pts.

Comment

Covidfest 2020. Come for the clown show, take some Covid home for the whole family!
        You may have had a really valid concern, unfortunately for you and your libtard buddies, you blew it with your blatant hypocritical silence during the nationwide protests of hundreds of thousand protestors. Next!

Comment

Riddle me this: why was Trump so determined to kick off his Covid rallies in Tulsa, OK - probably the worst site of white terrorism against blacks in US history - and originally on Juneteenth? It's symbolic dog whistling for his base. He has OK locked up. He could never set foot in the state and still win by 8pts.
          There will always be left wing rhetoric and false narratives followed by the truth. This notion that all of Trump’s base is somehow inherently racist, when the large majority are comprised of evangelical Christians, is just another deflection from the storied career of Joe Biden’s racism. The problem for libtards like you is that you’re so far out of touch that you have no idea how the black community feels. You pretend to pick up the torch for their cause while harboring your own hate and prejudice. Unfortunately for you, the black community sees it too. Don’t take it from me. Take it from one of the most outspoken person on racism.

"It's not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It's the white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, 'Oh I don't see race, race is no big deal to me, I see all people the same, I give to charities,' but the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect, or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan Nation. - Van Jones (CNN).

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/us/20...sot-newday.cnn

Comment

Trump is killing Americans

Comment

Trump is killing Americans
              Somebody is getting nervous!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X