Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe you are stirring the pot because I believe no one on Earth would “seem to remember” a random team’s record. Go figure you were 100% correct though. Fool.
    I have a kid in an adjacent age group. I get to see the 01s play a fair bit while waiting for our practice or game. I was 100% correct because I know the sport and pay attention.

Comment

I have a kid in an adjacent age group. I get to see the 01s play a fair bit while waiting for our practice or game. I was 100% correct because I know the sport and pay attention.
      You were 100% correct because you are a creepy soccer dad. Such a gargantuan loser you are.

Comment

Knowing the sport and paying attention? Yeah OK, no one memorize his records of other kids teams. Cuckoo!

Comment

You were 100% correct because you are a creepy soccer dad. Such a gargantuan loser you are.
          Not at all. I'm interested in my kid, my kid's team, and the club. So, while waiting for my kid's game to start, I go watch other ongoing games. After all, I do take the time to drive her to games all over the place. I can recommend a breakfast sandwich at the FSA snack shack, but not the coffee.

What do you do? Sit in your red Charger and figure out who has to be injured for your kid to get meaningful playing time?

Comment

Not at all. I'm interested in my kid, my kid's team, and the club. So, while waiting for my kid's game to start, I go watch other ongoing games. After all, I do take the time to drive her to games all over the place. I can recommend a breakfast sandwich at the FSA snack shack, but not the coffee.

What do you do? Sit in your red Charger and figure out who has to be injured for your kid to get meaningful playing time?
            Your kid must be the superstar on the 0-9 02 team! Am I correct?

Comment

Yes, that’s what I do, I sit in my red charger. Good one. Actually I talk to the other parents a bit and I also watch the prior game. I’ll tell you what I don’t do, I don’t memorize records of the team that plays before us! Think about what you’re admitting for just a second, you are memorizing another teams record! Unless your name is Raymond Babbit, you should not memorize records.

Comment

Yes, that’s what I do, I sit in my red charger. Good one. Actually I talk to the other parents a bit and I also watch the prior game. I’ll tell you what I don’t do, I don’t memorize records of the team that plays before us! Think about what you’re admitting for just a second, you are memorizing another teams record! Unless your name is Raymond Babbit, you should not memorize records.
                You make it sound as though there's some deliberate studying going on here; there isn't. It's just talking to the other team parents as I watch the game. Try it. Listen. You hear stuff.

"Hi, how's the season going?"

"Good."

"My kids warming up, we have the field after you. How'd you do last game?"

"We lost by one. Didn't play til the whistle. We're 4-5."

"Yes. We're below .500, also, but we tend to play our bench a lot, and the other guys don't...."

And so it goes.

If you listen, you just know how the teams around you are doing without any special memorization or studying.

OW parents have this reputation for being stuck up because they don't chat and seemingly have their heads stuck up their azzes. They should be a little concerned about why John went off for a spell with Gabby's mom, again.

You aren't an OW parent, are you? John?

Comment

You make it sound as though there's some deliberate studying going on here; there isn't. It's just talking to the other team parents as I watch the game. Try it. Listen. You hear stuff.

"Good."

"Yes. We're below .500, also, but we tend to play our bench a lot, and the other guys don't...."

And so it goes.

If you listen, you just know how the teams around you are doing without any special memorization or studying.

OW parents have this reputation for being stuck up because they don't chat and seemingly have their heads stuck up their azzes. They should be a little concerned about why John went off for a spell with Gabby's mom, again.

Nope not an OW parent but thanks for spreading gossip about poor Gabby’s mom. Also, you make your self sound even more crazy the more you explain yourself. Hot water burn baby?

Comment

Nope not an OW parent but thanks for spreading gossip about poor Gabby’s mom. Also, you make your self sound even more crazy the more you explain yourself. Hot water burn baby?
                    You seemingly don't understand how to hold a conversation on the sidelines.

Comment

Nope not an OW parent but thanks for spreading gossip about poor Gabby’s mom....
                      I changed the name, obvs. It's the blonde lady who always wears the knee-high boots.

Comment

"Good."

And so it goes.

A little creepy IMHO.

FSA Dad

Comment

A little creepy IMHO.

FSA Dad
                          Yeah, cos talking to parents from the same club on the sidelines is just not done.

Comment

I believe is because I didn't look it up, but seem to remember that should be approximately correct. It's certainly not 8-1-1.
                            8-1-1 is their standard formation, not their record. When they are losing bad, they modify it and go to a 9.5-.5-0.

Comment

8-1-1 is their standard formation, not their record. When they are losing bad, they modify it and go to a 9.5-.5-0.
                              Oh. You made a funny. Ha ha.

Comment

CC is the worst. Does anyone on here like her coaching, and, if so, why?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X