Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's old. He's not coaching anywhere else. I guess it was a waste sending my kid to his ID clinic last month......
    Yes. Lighting that money in fire would have been a slightly better value.

Comment

It was time for him to go...Trust me!

Comment

It goes beyond the AD. The commitment was ultimately made to the school, by the school. The school will honor the commitment. This happens often.
        Really? See Randy Edsall.

Comment

This is women's soccer we are talking about. Commitments will be honored.

Comment

This is women's soccer we are talking about. Commitments will be honored.
            You don't know what you are talking about. The only way they are honored would be the AD making it a prerequisite for taking the job.

Comment

I bet the main assistant gets the job. I looked at FU's record history and JO did a good job through 2014 but 2015, 16 and 17 were awful. What happened?

Comment

You don't know what you are talking about. The only way they are honored would be the AD making it a prerequisite for taking the job.
                And few coaches interested in the job would want to be hog tied by that agreement. They're going to want their own recruits. Its too late to change the class of 2018 much (a few could drop out because of this) but anyone after that best get on the phone. Coaches leaving is always a big risk and the earlier your recruit the greater the likelihood of it happening.

Comment

I bet the main assistant gets the job. I looked at FU's record history and JO did a good job through 2014 but 2015, 16 and 17 were awful. What happened?
                  SD left for Princeton, where he has been extremely successful

Comment

SD with the self assisted finish!!!

Comment

SD with the self assisted finish!!!
                      Try harder next time. Do you really think he gives two shi!s about FU or CT soccer at this point?

Comment

Try harder next time. Do you really think he gives two shi!s about FU or CT soccer at this point?
                        No. He’s Winning games @ NCAA tournament

Comment

No. He’s Winning games @ NCAA tournament
                          Precisely. CT was in the rear view mirror for him 3vyears ago, so it's comical anyone would think he'd post something here about FU. He was a well liked assistant coach and they do a lot of the heavy lifting with recruiting. Time for a change at FU. Men's team did well this year.

Comment

Precisely. CT was in the rear view mirror for him 3vyears ago, so it's comical anyone would think he'd post something here about FU. He was a well liked assistant coach and they do a lot of the heavy lifting with recruiting. Time for a change at FU. Men's team did well this year.
                            Hes still cashing CFC checks

Comment

Hes still cashing CFC checks
                              Income supplement. Probably looks at it as often the average American looks at their 401k. He's done so much more at Princeton than he ever could have at FU. I wasn't a big fan of his for my younger daughter but he is proving himself in the NCAA

Comment

I wasn't talking about him. I mean the current assistant.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X