Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which club runs the strongest internal GK training?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PL at Breakers NS gets points
    Agree....Makes a huge effort to be at many games and suggest new ideas...Works the kids hard...He gets it as a Coach

Comment

Billy, we know you wanted to and evidently still want to take credit for her, but truth is that you only trained her for a year as well. Outside of that she got little Keeper training from the Blazers. She is just a very talented kid.
      She really is not....overrated. And a bully.

Comment

She really is not....overrated. And a bully.
        Who's the bully?

Comment

Bolts

Bolts (sorry; not even sure what they're called now!) used to have excellent GK training. My keeper played high level ISL, went to camps, etc, and now plays in college, but he still says the Bolts (4-5 years ago) had the best keeper training he's experienced anywhere.

The key is for the keepers in the club to have their OWN training session every week. It's generally in addition to the team practices, and you may have to travel a distance to take advantage. Ask to observe a session so you can compare...

Good luck!

Comment

Now you’re being a massive club homer. So the Stars keepers are better than every other club? And no one else impressed you? Sky blue PDA, NYSC, BBA, Albertsons, CFC, East Meadow and world class all have nationally ranked kids.
            You should definitely get out of the NEP and check out some ECNL and DA games. I think you will learn that the national Team coaches and Top Division 1 coaches disagree with you.
            One my daughters is a GK and we chose the Stars for the keeper program. She plays DA. I have checked out many ECNL, NPL, and DA games between the two kids and I still say that the vast majority of the time the Stars GKs are much better and some GKs from other top clubs obviously have a lack of training based on their poor positioning and technique.

Comment

One my daughters is a GK and we chose the Stars for the keeper program. She plays DA. I have checked out many ECNL, NPL, and DA games between the two kids and I still say that the vast majority of the time the Stars GKs are much better and some GKs from other top clubs obviously have a lack of training based on their poor positioning and technique.
              BS on the sentence of ‘Much Better’ if your comparing DA to DA (same birth years)
              I can accept that if your comparing DA keepers to let’s say NPL (this year) or NEP but no way is there a drop off between DA to warrant that comment. No way dad.

Comment

The current gps gk coach is excellent. He’s the best one that they have had at the club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X