X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Showcase

Hi All,

Our Dec 8th Indoor boys event is shaping up to be a great Showcase. Here is our coaching list so far:

UVM
    UNH
    BC
    Holy Cross
    WPI
    NEC
    Assumption
    Bates
    Franklin Pierce
    Regis
    St Joe's
    Maine Maritime

We are going to go indoors so we don't have to brave the December weather. We still have a few coaches to add, but register now as we are filling up quickly.

https://elitecollegecombine.com

Seems like a good group of coaches!

Comment

Do you have these for girls too?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        There are lots of these events by different outfits

Comment

There is, but only a few coaches committed so far.

https://elitecollegecombine.com/girl...bine-20171209/

Comment

For those interested, here is the finalized list of coaches for our indoor boys showcase. I think we have a great lineup and plan a 4:1 player/coach ratio. Check out our site at elitecollegecombine.com

- University of Vermont
            - University of New Hampshire
            - Boston College
            - Southern New Hampshire University
            - Holy Cross
            - Maine Maritime
            - WPI
            - Emerson College
            - Regis College
            - Saint Joseph's
            - Franklin Pierce
            - Assumption
            - Bates
            - New England College

Comment

For those interested, here is the finalized list of coaches for our indoor boys showcase. I think we have a great lineup and plan a 4:1 player/coach ratio. Check out our site at elitecollegecombine.com

- University of Vermont
              - University of New Hampshire
              - Boston College
              - Southern New Hampshire University
              - Holy Cross
              - Maine Maritime
              - WPI
              - Emerson College
              - Regis College
              - Saint Joseph's
              - Franklin Pierce
              - Assumption
              - Bates
              - New England College
              Folks events like this are nothing more than money making venues for the promoters. There really aren't going to be many of these coaches that actually show up. Usually they register for these things just to get the recruit profiles and never bother showing up. Save your money. All of these schools are local. If any of them are a good fit for your kid, reach out to their coaches directly and invite them to a practice or a game. If they won't show up for that what makes anyone think results will be different at a small time event like the one publicized?

Comment

Do participants get written feedback? If so, who does it come from and can you show an example?

Comment

Do participants get written feedback? If so, who does it come from and can you show an example?
                  Feedback from who? Some smarmy hack coach/promoter? This isn't a camp and you don't get some half baked report card like one.

Comment

Link has website and phone number. call them if you're serious because you won't get a serious answer on this forum

Comment

Link has website and phone number. call them if you're serious because you won't get a serious answer on this forum
                      Sure, like they way you started this thread pretending to be several different posters wasn't a sure fire hint that you are one of the hack coaches who use this site as their personal dumping ground. Your showcase is only for parents who don't have a clue what they are doing and you are right there to take their money. Shame on you.

Comment

Sure, like they way you started this thread pretending to be several different posters wasn't a sure fire hint that you are one of the hack coaches who use this site as their personal dumping ground. Your showcase is only for parents who don't have a clue what they are doing and you are right there to take their money. Shame on you.
                        I'm a parent but if you want to think I'm a coach go right ahead. My response still holds no matter who I am. If you really wanted a question answered why wouldn't you pick up the phone and call or email them? You are proof that posters on this site are whack and any answer is suspect

Comment

I'm a parent but if you want to think I'm a coach go right ahead. My response still holds no matter who I am. If you really wanted a question answered why wouldn't you pick up the phone and call or email them? You are proof that posters on this site are whack and any answer is suspect
                          Sorry don't buy it. Maybe because there is bound to be a charlaton like you on the other end. Nowadays no likes dealing with snake oil salesmen. Events like this are scams.

Comment

Feedback from who? Some smarmy hack coach/promoter? This isn't a camp and you don't get some half baked report card like one.
                            Each player gets writing feedback from the coach they worked with!

Comment

Thanks, BTNT. Always good to hear from you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X