FC Boston Scorpions sinking?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they even turned over their Central and Metrowest management ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Scorpions east is looking pretty grim...very poorly run by the current directors.
      Sounds like someone is a little bitter for some reason. New directors are doing well and working hard!

Comment

Sounds like someone is a little bitter for some reason. New directors are doing well and working hard!
        Fred you're sounding like even you don't believe it now. Just give it up.

Comment

The beginning of the end I think!

Comment

If they are doing so well then why did at least half the club up and leave? Just curious?

Comment

If they are doing so well then why did at least half the club up and leave? Just curious?
              Can I assume you are talking about the girls side?
              It is, afterall, a boys and girls club, but it would seem that the parents of girls are absolutely nuts!!
              The boys side, although still down from its glory days of winning most of the state titles and, in one year, having two teams in the same age group in the state finals, has started to come out of the shadows. While they have always assumed some kind of righteous position in having the DAP (a middle of the road DAP club) the ECNL might give the boys some modicum of respect again in Massachusetts. Up until now, the majority of the boys teams have been a joke and second rate in the NEP world. If relegation existed, the Bolts would have very few, if any, NPL level teams.

Comment

Yes....talking about the girls and the current director. A lot of new people already don't see themselves staying...I heard a few are jumping ship after the season has started it's so bad.

Comment

The beginning of the end I think!
                  I think someone said that about 8 years ago when BB and PM left with most of the younger teams. They will be fine. Also if you don't have a kid in the club why even bash or care about how the club is run? I never got that when people come on here and bash a club hat there kids don't play for. I can see like some states
                  If you played against a team from the club and have an outside onion about the game or coach. Other than that we don't know what goes on and how much effort the coache director puts in. Maybe it's non maybe it's a lot maybe that's players aren't as talented as the past. Who knows of your not there at every practice to see what goes on?

Comment

Yes....talking about the girls and the current director. A lot of new people already don't see themselves staying...I heard a few are jumping ship after the season has started it's so bad.
                    LOL ok FI

Comment

Not FI....just stating facts and what I'm seeing!

Comment

Not FI....just stating facts and what I'm seeing!
                        Lol ok

Comment

If FI was reading this right now he'd be laughing for sure...The Scorpions can't even manage to have teams in every age group this year, nor will they ever at the rate they're going!

Comment

FI is too busy running Technical Training in SS region. I know because I just dropped my kid there.

Comment

FI is too busy running Technical Training in SS region. I know because I just dropped my kid there.
                              Glad to see who is actually posting on this site now thanks!

Comment

Glad to see who is actually posting on this site now thanks!
                                Shocking it's coming from NEFC sycophants? Nah, it's been that way for almost 10 years now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X