Spirit of Liverpool Elite
    FC Boston Metrowest
    FCUSA Boston Fury
    Oakwood
    Seacoast
    GPS Pre-NPL
    Liverpool IA
    Aztec
    Wouldn't it be prudent to wait until you see who moves, who quits (more than you think), who matures, who doesn't, who decides to take up cheerleading, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wouldn't it be prudent to wait until you see who moves, who quits (more than you think), who matures, who doesn't, who decides to take up cheerleading, etc.?
      this thread is hilarious! ranking ulittles. omg. thanks for the chuckle!

Comment

Did your son take up cheerleading this year?

Comment

Wait until you see how hippy your D gets in 2-3 years and how much it slows her down. Theater club is always a good option.

Comment

Don't have a son...but...relevance?

Comment

Here are my expert predictions for all the Girls 2007 thread haters:

Table finish:

1. SSS 19 points
              2. NEFC 19 points
              3. SOL 13 points
              4. FC Boston 12 points
              ————
              5. FCUSA 10 points

Four team playoff:

1. SSS v. 4. FC Boston
              2. NEFC c. 3. SOL

Give me a SSS v. NEFC final.
              This is looking spot on heading into the final weekend.

Comment

tryout season

Parents may not talk about it, but the kids sure are! My dd told me all about where her friends were trying out and who's staying. Some are quitting soccer for other sports. The kids of course say that their parents are making the decisions for them.

My dd is staying. She loves soccer and hopes to have teammates who feel the same.

Since this board is anonymous. Are you staying or leaving your team. Why?

This age I think will shift around a lot this tryout season!

Comment

Going through the decision process right now. DD has the early offer from her current team and one from a rival that she went to a bring your friend to practice. Knowing next year is the last before DA\ECNL\NPL we are trying to figure out what is the right move.

Good luck to everyone out there in a similar position.

Comment

Any list without Stars is funny. All their 2007 girls play up and will be pooled next year.

Comment

So all the strong 2007 players at Stars are where, playing on the 2006 NE NPL teams?

Comment

Parents may not talk about it, but the kids sure are! My dd told me all about where her friends were trying out and who's staying. Some are quitting soccer for other sports. The kids of course say that their parents are making the decisions for them.

My dd is staying. She loves soccer and hopes to have teammates who feel the same.

Our girl had alot of fun this year & has improved greatly. Tomorrow's game & then Memorial Day tourney will end her 1st full club season. She/we will return for another year. My wife and I are concerned as to what a new season will bring. The bonding that took place was wonderful & the fact roster changes are an obvious issue from year to year must be difficult.

Comment

The List of Things Parents Should Consider for G uLittles
                          1. 2 or 3 Players determine team results
                          2. Most of these 2 or 3 remain the best thru HS
                          3. The Landscape always changes
                          4. Your Ds body and interests may change
                          5. Top clubs older teams are where the best gather

For those of you who know your D is one of the 2 or 3, don't sweat club choice. She's good and can switch when the time is right.
                          For most of you, your D is not an impact player, so don't sweat club choice.
                          Subscribe to John O'Sullivan's Changing The Game Project and learn to:
                          Not EVER talk when she's on the ball. Its distracting at best, and robs her of opportunity to learn.
                          Embrace the phrase "I love watching you play". Its magic

Enjoy! Best 3 years of club soccer start now

Comment

The List of Things Parents Should Consider for G uLittles
                            1. 2 or 3 Players determine team results
                            2. Most of these 2 or 3 remain the best thru HS
                            3. The Landscape always changes
                            4. Your Ds body and interests may change
                            5. Top clubs older teams are where the best gather

For those of you who know your D is one of the 2 or 3, don't sweat club choice. She's good and can switch when the time is right.
                            For most of you, your D is not an impact player, so don't sweat club choice.
                            Subscribe to John O'Sullivan's Changing The Game Project and learn to:
                            Not EVER talk when she's on the ball. Its distracting at best, and robs her of opportunity to learn.
                            Embrace the phrase "I love watching you play". Its magic

Enjoy! Best 3 years of club soccer start now
                            Your comments are wonderful! And we will certainly try & keep those thoughts up front. However again, as we had stated earlier, it will be quite uncomfortable for our daughter to lose some of her teammates at the end of the year, & every year we suspect, due to roster changes. Part of club soccer I guess, but a little painful. She's already lost two of her best buds, one quitting & the other advancing. The social impact from soccer, & team work in general, is so enjoyable to watch when it comes to your kids

Comment

Your comments are wonderful! And we will certainly try & keep those thoughts up front. However again, as we had stated earlier, it will be quite uncomfortable for our daughter to lose some of her teammates at the end of the year, & every year we suspect, due to roster changes. Part of club soccer I guess, but a little painful. She's already lost two of her best buds, one quitting & the other advancing. The social impact from soccer, & team work in general, is so enjoyable to watch when it comes to your kids
                              You have your priorities straight. Social impact, love of game, camaraderie amongst parents and players alike. Play with the club that offers best experience (friends, convenience, coach) and don't get caught up in brand at this age.

Comment

2007 Girls Thread

Not sure why so many people look around at this age. We are staying with great friends and continuing to try and get better. Taking young girls off teams for the dreams of D1 college is crazy. Let them have fun for a few more years you think the ecnl teams wont want good players in a couple years?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X