X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why hate on black Rock?

It really just sounds like one disgruntled parent, I'm guessing because their son wasn't selected.
    Definitely one parent ..

Or kid is subsidizing all of the free rides while riding the bench

Comment

I'd love to hear the hater's story... obviously a person with a grudge. Your posts are pretty hard to follow. It's obvious you are not a native speaker, or perhaps a bit touched in the head.

So basically, show us on this doll where your dad used to touch you....

Comment

I'd love to hear the hater's story... obviously a person with a grudge. Your posts are pretty hard to follow. It's obvious you are not a native speaker, or perhaps a bit touched in the head.

So basically, show us on this doll where your dad used to touch you....

And his true colors come out.....JM all the way to the top, not one ethical bone in his body!

Comment

And his true colors come out.....JM all the way to the top, not one ethical bone in his body!
          I'm reading this thread because my son's going to prep school in the Black Rock catchment area, and he's lucky (good) enough to be selected we'd be interested. If you want to persuade me Black Rock is horrible you'll have to get more specific. How is he not ethical?

Otherwise, go away because so far you haven't added any value.

Comment

We're all waiting to hear your story.

Don't go full Trump on us now... spill it!

Comment

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e1/e1d4c...be50b8fc62.jpg

Comment

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer

I'm reading this thread because my son's going to prep school in the Black Rock catchment area, and he's lucky (good) enough to be selected we'd be interested. If you want to persuade me Black Rock is horrible you'll have to get more specific. How is he not ethical?

Otherwise, go away because so far you haven't added any value.
                Good for you and no I won't go away. Karma is right around the corner in the rented house off of Berkshire property..in all those losses!

Comment

My child attended Berkshire and played soccer. Unethical is never a term I would associate with Coach Moodey.

Comment

Come on, Donald... tweet us some karma truth! Got to be a great story.

Comment

Definitely one parent ..

Or kid is subsidizing all of the free rides while riding the bench
                      On competitive teams that try to win, the coach is always going to piss off the parents of the worst player on the team.

Ladies and gentlemen, please meet the parent of the worst player on Black Rock.

Comment

There's definitely a Berkshire connection.

Our mystery tweeter also talks about the previous management of the club, so he obviously has a history going back beyond the normal ephemeral life-cycle of a typical parent, who might be involved for a year or two at max (due to the nature of the program as a college prep showcase outfit).

So a previous business partner or coach I'm guessing.
                        He must be identifiable enough to know giving any further details would out him further.
                        So at this point, we are just feeding the troll.

As several of us have explained, the program is great for what it is.
                        Don't let our semi-literate karma chameleon sway you with his incoherent rambling!

Comment

Someone in the 2017 commitments thread said they have a son in this program and offered to say more about it if an appropriate thread was created. Here it is! Fire away!
                          TWITTER Announcement
                          GPS Black Rock FC‏ @BlackRock_FC

A reminder of Black Rock FC's Accomplishments since 2014.

20 D 1 Commitments - TRUTH - 20 may have committed - how many lasted more than one season.

Also the coach has changed...FACT check..almost as truthful as DT!

Comment

TWITTER Announcement
                            GPS Black Rock FC‏ @BlackRock_FC

A reminder of Black Rock FC's Accomplishments since 2014.

20 D 1 Commitments - TRUTH - 20 may have committed - how many lasted more than one season.

Also the coach has changed...FACT check..almost as truthful as DT!
                            Oh, look everyone, #fakeNews guy is back!

Please tell us the stats. I'm sure you have followed all the recent commits and can tell us their minutes played since 2014.

Also, until you explain why you have such a boner for BRFC, we can only assume you are talking out your as$.

Maybe the senate intelligence committee can slip a question to Comey today and get to the bottom of your obsession.

Comment

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer

Oh, look everyone, #fakeNews guy is back!

Please tell us the stats. I'm sure you have followed all the recent commits and can tell us their minutes played since 2014.

Also, until you explain why you have such a boner for BRFC, we can only assume you are talking out your as$.

Maybe the senate intelligence committee can slip a question to Comey today and get to the bottom of your obsession.
                              Blackrock WON SILVER in NEFC...WOO HOO..how many Berkshire players???..wait two more coaches associated with Jon Moodey are not returning...wonder why......

Comment

There's definitely a Berkshire connection.

Our mystery tweeter also talks about the previous management of the club, so he obviously has a history going back beyond the normal ephemeral life-cycle of a typical parent, who might be involved for a year or two at max (due to the nature of the program as a college prep showcase outfit).

So a previous business partner or coach I'm guessing.
                                He must be identifiable enough to know giving any further details would out him further.
                                So at this point, we are just feeding the troll.

As several of us have explained, the program is great for what it is.
                                Don't let our semi-literate karma chameleon sway you with his incoherent rambling!
                                You are a winner JM....keep pimping...and riding the coat tails.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X