Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I suspect "Cindy" is how someone's spell checker mangled "Cony"....
    Haha agreed

Comment

I suspect some angry dad who hates Westside has had three too many.
      That, too.

Comment

That, too.
        That could be a lot of people....

Comment

That could be a lot of people....
          Many many people. No one likes sellouts especially self-righteous ones.

Comment

Many many people. No one likes sellouts especially self-righteous ones.
            Can't blame Bostwick for moving on to a better opportunity. I hope he didn't blindside BSC though.

Comment

Can't blame Bostwick for moving on to a better opportunity. I hope he didn't blindside BSC though.
              You kidding me? Dude is walking into a gold mine. Last TD changed the culture, maximized the field resources and developed a style of play/identity. This guy is being handed keys to a Ferrari

Comment

This has been in the works for a bit. For spring a FC coach is taking over the BSC program - ex Charleston Battery player: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_Prince

Comment

You kidding me? Dude is walking into a gold mine. Last TD changed the culture, maximized the field resources and developed a style of play/identity. This guy is being handed keys to a Ferrari
                  Bostwick is smart and a good guy. Wish him all the best. ***c should also be commended for continuing to try to improve & innovate. We all benefit from the overall soccer scene improving any little bit.

Comment

It was nice to see Crossfire get their futsal revenge on the other FC Portland team :)

Comment

It was nice to see Crossfire get their futsal revenge on the other FC Portland team :)
                      1. Like I said last week after we drubbed you, we don’t care because it doesn’t matter

2. Congratulations on beating a team of mostly 06 players.

3. Go eat some oats because you are still a donkey.

Comment

1. Like I said last week after we drubbed you, we don’t care because it doesn’t matter

Not the donkey (but curious). Do they keep score of the futsal friendlies? And if so, should we care?

Comment

Far better competition in Rose City 04 Gold league.

Comment

Not the donkey (but curious). Do they keep score of the futsal friendlies? And if so, should we care?
                            Honestly...it doesn’t matter.
                            Hopefully the players develop by moving off the ball, playing in small spaces, and having possession with a purpose. 9-5 either way doesn’t matter. 9-0 doesn’t really matter so long as the boys improve in the following games.

Being able to have a beer and watch a game or two....yeah, that matters!

Comment

Scores are kept.

http://nwfutsal.com/nwfl-winter-i/

Comment

Hopefully your kid got a Trophy :)

Keep it up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X