Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca united da not 1 winning team

How do you keep da when you do not have at least one team with a winning record? Not one

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you keep da when you do not have at least one team with a winning record? Not one
    That is because if you are a top player in that area, you are going to Weston first, then Kendall, then Boca.

Comment

Here we go again with the anti bu clown...

Yes, I agree with you, everybody should quit BU and head over to sunrise or is it Coral springs today? LOL

Comment

That is because if you are a top player in that area, you are going to Weston first, then Kendall, then Boca.
        Are u not aware of the ****ttshow at Weston?

Comment

Weston is a sh[thole club

Comment

Old DA: It takes awhile for USSF to kick a club out of DA, and that's after a period of probation.

New DA: We want to crush ECNL, boys and girls, so we'll take whoever we can get if it suits a purpose. In fact, we're talking about expanding even more, so anyone who is in already can stay.

Comment

The Sunrise Haters are trying to get ready for DA and out of the Sh!((h0le league they in. Weston dealt with the DA saga and its over. The Kids went to the showcase and played in front of hundreds of coaches. They will continue to have coaches at their DA games. Sunrise is not a place family's want to go. BU has good players and the league is tough. At Boca we do things the right way. BTW Sunrise (with all their guest players) did not win one game agaisnst a pathetic couple teams during their ECNL invite. Welcome to the big leagues.

Comment

and this surprises you?

Comment

Bla bla bla boca sucks , da sucks bla bla , sunrise is awesome , all kids get a full ride scholarship to division 1 schools , bla bla bla

Again with this? Sunrise didn’t get ecnl or da , so everything they do nt offer will continue to suck, sounds like biased blogging if u ax me

Comment

Bla bla bla boca sucks , da sucks bla bla , sunrise is awesome , all kids get a full ride scholarship to division 1 schools , bla bla bla

Again with this? Sunrise didn’t get ecnl or da , so everything they do nt offer will continue to suck, sounds like biased blogging if u ax me
                    Why so defensive? I was talking about BU Boys DA. I don't give two ****s about Coral Spring or Sunrise or any girls program. BU DA boys have been run poorly for years. Not 1 winning team from u12 to u18/19 in all these years!

Comment

Why so defensive? I was talking about BU Boys DA. I don't give two ****s about Coral Spring or Sunrise or any girls program. BU DA boys have been run poorly for years. Not 1 winning team from u12 to u18/19 in all these years!
                      If I were BU parents on the girls program I'd deflect all attention to the boys. But both programs are terrible. Not one team with a winning in record in ECNL and DA on either side ever.

Comment

Yeah y’all should quit bu find another team and go play sfuysa , there u will get some wins ... not sure how this will help but u will get wins for sure, lol

Comment

simple question why can you not have both development and wins? All the other Da clubs do both.

Comment

“Youth soccer in America is a license to print money; It pulls on the heartstrings of parents with the suggestion that comes precariously close to a promise that if their kids play in certain clubs or under certain coaches or in certain leagues, there is a college scholarship in reach”

Comment

Operating budget

“Youth soccer in America is a license to print money; It pulls on the heartstrings of parents with the suggestion that comes precariously close to a promise that if their kids play in certain clubs or under certain coaches or in certain leagues, there is a college scholarship in reach”
                              Almost $900,000 in registration fees and more than 1/3 goes to coaching fees. What are you paying for?

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiAvX2GbLpnmmXCcdB9vMplFMU62

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X