Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is Salem mom? Has she given up trying to claim Arizona is on par with USC, UCLA and Stanford?
    Hope not, we all love the way it brings out the dumb hill billy in you.

Comment

Where is Salem mom? Has she given up trying to claim Arizona is on par with USC, UCLA and Stanford?
      Way to take things out of context.

She said the "sports experience"

Does your butt still hurt from getting beat by Onyx every year? It is over dude.

Comment

Nice to see Salem mom is still monitoring the board every day. Does she still keep in touch with the the dad of Onyx girl who had her offer pulled?

Comment

Kat lands a big local player in the famous Salem Superstar. Family is on the ball so they must feel confident about her future at Oregon to commit so young.

Comment

Kat lands a big local player in the famous Salem Superstar. Family is on the ball so they must feel confident about her future at Oregon to commit so young.
            The Salem mom being referred to in this thread has her dds at Arizona. She's on here pimping them frequently. Can probably go to an Arizona soccer website and find her posting on there as well.

Comment

The Salem mom being referred to in this thread has her dds at Arizona. She's on here pimping them frequently. Can probably go to an Arizona soccer website and find her posting on there as well.
              Wasn't talking about her. The 02/class of 2020 player - THE Salem Superstar - committed to UO. I don't think her parents would have been on board with that if they didn't think Kat was there for the long haul. She had offers from several other D1 schools.

Comment

Two Salem Supertars already at Arizona and now one with a verbal to Oregon. Nice going Salem!

Comment

Pretty confident she is not on here, those girls' parents are more the type that let their kids shine on their own and it would be totally out of character for that family to "pimp" any of their kids on any social media. According to you, any mention of Arizona, Onyx, or PAC-12 is their fault, really? And how do you determine that in an anonymous forum? It doesn't matter, no one cares anyway, you are so unbelievable. Even though she is not on here, that doesn't mean that there are not other people that wish the best for those kids, me included. Pretty sure you are a certain Sunset Dad, that wears a lot of orange and black. There is no one else in the youth soccer community in this area as vile as that guy, and the only person I can think of who would just randomly attack players and parents on here, so you must be him. I credit you with any negative and vile comment about Onyx or Jesuit, it is so obvious.

Comment

Wasn't talking about her. The 02/class of 2020 player - THE Salem Superstar - committed to UO. I don't think her parents would have been on board with that if they didn't think Kat was there for the long haul. She had offers from several other D1 schools.
                    With or without Kat there for the long haul, good luck to the player.

Comment

With or without Kat there for the long haul, good luck to the player.
                      She is a great get for Kat and Manny. They have strong players coming in 2018 and 19 as well, and got rid of some players that didn't want to get with the program. We are looking forward to seeing a good improvement this year!

Comment

Pretty confident she is not on here, those girls' parents are more the type that let their kids shine on their own and it would be totally out of character for that family to "pimp" any of their kids on any social media. According to you, any mention of Arizona, Onyx, or PAC-12 is their fault, really? And how do you determine that in an anonymous forum? It doesn't matter, no one cares anyway, you are so unbelievable. Even though she is not on here, that doesn't mean that there are not other people that wish the best for those kids, me included. Pretty sure you are a certain Sunset Dad, that wears a lot of orange and black. There is no one else in the youth soccer community in this area as vile as that guy, and the only person I can think of who would just randomly attack players and parents on here, so you must be him. I credit you with any negative and vile comment about Onyx or Jesuit, it is so obvious.
                        The guy's butt still hurts from getting beat by Onyx. I don't think it is Sunset Dad because his daughter was younger than Onyx. It is someone who got the Onyx beat down on a regular basis and is still angry. I am sure he will come back and call me "Salem mom" which I am not.

Comment

Onyx must've been extremely good to still be getting talked about on here. Time for people to get a life and move on. Best of luck to all Oregon girls playing in college whether they're from Onyx or not and whether they're playing in the Pac 12 or not.

Comment

What loser parents would move into a house where your kids have to attend that crap hole Sunset? Those parents must hate their kids an awful lot to send their kids to that piss poor academic school. Ditto Aloha, Beaverton, Westview, and Liberty. All crap schools.

Comment

Onyx must've been extremely good to still be getting talked about on here. Time for people to get a life and move on. Best of luck to all Oregon girls playing in college whether they're from Onyx or not and whether they're playing in the Pac 12 or not.
                              LOL... my prediction is that the guy will come back on here and call us out as Salem Mom because we are want all players from the state of Oregon to do well.

Comment

What loser parents would move into a house where your kids have to attend that crap hole Sunset? Those parents must hate their kids an awful lot to send their kids to that piss poor academic school. Ditto Aloha, Beaverton, Westview, and Liberty. All crap schools.
                                Stop trying to instigate stuff with your asinine comments. We all know where you are pretending to be from and we're all tired of your game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X