• Show
Clear All

"Where are you going,
    Where do you go.
    Are you looking for answers,
    To questions, under the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What would the thinking bubbles above the heads of the “loin cloth” people say and would people hate them? Would we all hate each other?
      It's not hate, it about taking responsibility for your life!

The bubble would say, "Here we go again! Why won't this f-ing corn grow! Buby, get more seed!"

That's it! They just want more seed! They don't understand that they can move to the water to get their corn to grow because no one tells them to move to the water. Should we welcome this to our country? If they did get into the country would they work, or would they let you and I support them because in the US people do not have to work to get paid, just have to put your hand out. Then, they can bitch and whine about not having enough given to them for doing nothing. The dreamers can get fat and happy and look up into the stars and say they have made it! It is the same thing that has been going on in this country since the mid 20th century. As the saying goes, 20% do all the work and the other 80% bitch about the work.

Comment

It's not hate, it about taking responsibility for your life!

The bubble would say, "Here we go again! Why won't this f-ing corn grow! Buby, get more seed!"

That's it! They just want more seed! They don't understand that they can move to the water to get their corn to grow because no one tells them to move to the water. Should we welcome this to our country? If they did get into the country would they work, or would they let you and I support them because in the US people do not have to work to get paid, just have to put your hand out. Then, they can bitch and whine about not having enough given to them for doing nothing. The dreamers can get fat and happy and look up into the stars and say they have made it! It is the same thing that has been going on in this country since the mid 20th century. As the saying goes, 20% do all the work and the other 80% bitch about the work.
        Why did your ancestors come here? For lack of potatoes or better land to grow potatoes or to avoid war?

Comment

Why did your ancestors come here? For lack of potatoes or better land to grow potatoes or to avoid war?
          I will say they were smart enough NOT to try to grow those potatoes in the desert year after year! They moved here to get out of the rainy days in Scotland! My G-G-Grandfather was a umbrella maker in Scotland. He moved to Florida and realized there was little rain most of the year so he started a business here (Rainkist) selling umbrellas for people to stay out of the sun, AND the rain. We will just say that it worked out alright for them. One thing he did not do was come here, sit on his duff with his hand out!

Comment

I will say they were smart enough NOT to try to grow those potatoes in the desert year after year! They moved here to get out of the rainy days in Scotland! My G-G-Grandfather was a umbrella maker in Scotland. He moved to Florida and realized there was little rain most of the year so he started a business here (Rainkist) selling umbrellas for people to stay out of the sun, AND the rain. We will just say that it worked out alright for them. One thing he did not do was come here, sit on his duff with his hand out!
            Dems and Repubs want the same-higher border security, allowing people into this country who want to achieve the American dream,.. and what is so difficult about enacting a plan that works. Dems tried and Repubs blocked, and now Trump wants the wall and let's do it.

Comment

Dems and Repubs want the same-higher border security, allowing people into this country who want to achieve the American dream,.. and what is so difficult about enacting a plan that works. Dems tried and Repubs blocked, and now Trump wants the wall and let's do it.
              The Dems tried for better border security?? When? We all must have been in a coma during that time. All the Demoncrats want to do is bring in illegals any way they can, give them amnesty and then register them to vote Democrat, promising them more stuff on the backs of true productive Americans.

Comment

The Dems tried for better border security?? When? We all must have been in a coma during that time. All the Demoncrats want to do is bring in illegals any way they can, give them amnesty and then register them to vote Democrat, promising them more stuff on the backs of true productive Americans.
                Like to see you last one week dong what these immigrants are capable of. These people have perseverance grit, drive and determination.

Comment

So how many hours a day do you watch FOX? I'm guess at least 8.

Comment

Like to see you last one week dong what these immigrants are capable of. These people have perseverance grit, drive and determination.
                    I guess all that perseverance, grit, drive and determination didn't help them in the country they came from. Such great people, aren't they, cowards all of them. Why don't they stay in their country and change things. They are criminals, plain and simple. They are breaking a sovereign countries laws just by being in the US. Oh, by the way, you know nothing about me and what I can endure. You have no idea.

Comment

So how many hours a day do you watch FOX? I'm guess at least 8.
                      Not every night, but I watch Fox occasionally, I like Tucker Carlson, but I watch CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg, read many books, mainly history, read news on the internet, read the economist, read the bible, read the federalist papers and the US constitution. I am very educated as to what is going on domestically and abroad. I have a firm grasp of history and current affairs. I would say that 90% of the US population and 100% of the illegal immigrant population know a small pittance of what I know. In fact, I find that people that bash the people that watch fox news are so uninformed, it is comical.

Comment

I guess all that perseverance, grit, drive and determination didn't help them in the country they came from. Such great people, aren't they, cowards all of them. Why don't they stay in their country and change things. They are criminals, plain and simple. They are breaking a sovereign countries laws just by being in the US. Oh, by the way, you know nothing about me and what I can endure. You have no idea.
                        You mean like the cowardly Irish (ran away from the brits and couldn't figure out how to grow anything other than a damn spud) or the Germans (started two different wars and then ran to America after getting their asses kicked) or the Jews (again got thier asses kicked and then all fled Europe) or the different christian sects which left england (because they were being "religiously persecuted" because they had to worship as dictated by the COE). Let's get rid of all those asswipes and purge this country.

Comment

Not every night, but I watch Fox occasionally, I like Tucker Carlson, but I watch CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg, read many books, mainly history, read news on the internet, read the economist, read the bible, read the federalist papers and the US constitution. I am very educated as to what is going on domestically and abroad. I have a firm grasp of history and current affairs. I would say that 90% of the US population and 100% of the illegal immigrant population know a small pittance of what I know. In fact, I find that people that bash the people that watch fox news are so uninformed, it is comical.
                          Are you f'ing kidding me? Someone goes on talking soccer to brag how smart they are? Get a life.

Comment

You mean like the cowardly Irish (ran away from the brits and couldn't figure out how to grow anything other than a damn spud) or the Germans (started two different wars and then ran to America after getting their asses kicked) or the Jews (again got thier asses kicked and then all fled Europe) or the different christian sects which left england (because they were being "religiously persecuted" because they had to worship as dictated by the COE). Let's get rid of all those asswipes and purge this country.
                            Oh yes, here is the main problem with you and your ilk, all those people you mention, came over legally, something that you always conveniently overlook. I have absolutely no problem with any person that goes through our legal immigration process. If you don't like the legal immigration process, change the laws through our legislative process, otherwise get the fu%^ out. What you want is open borders and amnesty for all the law breaker that are in our country.

Comment

Take trump mother also she came here “illegally “

Comment

Promises like what exactly making cr4p pay for hard labor what don’t you and the productive” ones go and do it douch3bag and did u know that most of them pay taxes that the government keeps go watch more Fox News

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X