X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then post it.
    Otherwise you have no more credibility than OP.
    It's on the club website, nothing hidden.

Comment

It's on the club website, nothing hidden.
      OP message was the one sent to coaches, not the players.

Comment

OP message was the one sent to coaches, not the players.
        Even more demoralizing. The coaches have to push this stuff with the club ra-ra script in hand. I'm sure they love doing that instead of organizing practice plans and teaching the game.

Comment

Even more demoralizing. The coaches have to push this stuff with the club ra-ra script in hand. I'm sure they love doing that instead of organizing practice plans and teaching the game.
          I have no issue with raising money for those in need to join a team. But to fund general regions???? No F'n way.

Comment

Also how do you know it is need base. NEFC gives out more free rides to top players to keep or attract from other clubs. Guess that could be considered need base.

Comment

Better than camping on the turf for two days.

Comment

Also how do you know it is need base. NEFC gives out more free rides to top players to keep or attract from other clubs. Guess that could be considered need base.
                No, that's not need based, that's a business model. They have no issues buying out smaller clubs or paying coaches to, ahem, bring along their top talent. To implement this midyear shows a severe lack of planning.

Comment

No, that's not need based, that's a business model. They have no issues buying out smaller clubs or paying coaches to, ahem, bring along their top talent. To implement this midyear shows a severe lack of planning.
                  It's ridiculous. Mid-year implementation is foolish. No one will do this. No way in hell.

Comment

That was the exact email sent from coach to player.

Comment

It's ridiculous. Mid-year implementation is foolish. No one will do this. No way in hell.
                      Mid year what are you talking about they have done a fundraiser at this time of year for the last 4 years my kids have been involved

Comment

My kid has played the last 3 years with NEFC, this is the first time we got an email about mandatory fundraiser/selling raffle tickets.

Comment

Mid year what are you talking about they have done a fundraiser at this time of year for the last 4 years my kids have been involved
                          Those fundraisers have been for kids in need and were supported by fun events, not a mandatory raffle with a minimum commit.

Comment

Mandatory fundraising for a team you pay $3k for the privilege of playing on? **** that.

Comment

Mandatory fundraising for a team you pay $3k for the privilege of playing on? **** that.
                              What happens to families that are not comfortable asking for donations for fancy soccer clubs? It is not this is a club serving the need.

Comment

What happens to families that are not comfortable asking for donations for fancy soccer clubs? It is not this is a club serving the need.
                                Serving the need I meant.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X