X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    topic goes away because it was handle by the actual people involved
    topic goes away because it is now 3 months old and there hasnt been another incident -
    topic goes away because it is not the work of the KKK and neonazis
    topic goes away because poster beat it to death
    You wish.

It will stay here as long you do.

Racist school.
    And?

Comment

topic goes away because it was handle by the actual people involved
      topic goes away because it is now 3 months old and there hasnt been another incident -
      topic goes away because it is not the work of the KKK and neonazis
      topic goes away because poster beat it to death
      I love replies 2,3 & 4.
      Typical skinhead in a suit response.

Comment

I have no dog in this fight, but I read the articles. It would be more accurate to say Windsor school officials have alleged this happened. St. Joe's school officials say they investigated and found no evidence it happened. So it seems to be in dispute.

What isn't disputed is that they played the song from Toto. I guess if you think that alone is a problem, then you've got your evidence. Otherwise, as an outsider, I'm not sure what to believe, other than the STJ coach referred to opposing coaches and players as losers. That part's believable. But he probably thinks that about 99% of the coaches/players he goes up against. I wouldn't attribute it to racism.

Also, just one person's opinion, but neither school president comes off very well here.
        What isn't disputed is that stj has not shared the video! Tells me everything!

Comment

What isn't disputed is that stj has not shared the video! Tells me everything!
          Video will not help. Look at the "Grab them by the Pu$$y" tape. Our society particular those pious who hide under religious banners are blinded. How long and how many priest were protected for how long. This issue is by no means even close to as significant as the sexual abuse victims and not trying to compare those events. But response and the continued culture of "we took care of it internally" is the same and is sad that it has not changed after all those people suffered so long.

The Toto thing was stupid but in the big picture just teenagers being really insensitive and racist (something sadly Windsor players will likely face may point in the rest of their lives) but the STJ institution's response is really telling.

Religious institutions should hold themselves to higher standards than basic human decency but clearly they don't.

Comment

Video will not help. Look at the "Grab them by the Pu$$y" tape. Our society particular those pious who hide under religious banners are blinded. How long and how many priest were protected for how long. This issue is by no means even close to as significant as the sexual abuse victims and not trying to compare those events. But response and the continued culture of "we took care of it internally" is the same and is sad that it has not changed after all those people suffered so long.

The Toto thing was stupid but in the big picture just teenagers being really insensitive and racist (something sadly Windsor players will likely face may point in the rest of their lives) but the STJ institution's response is really telling.

Religious institutions should hold themselves to higher standards than basic human decency but clearly they don't.
            Dude, this response is all over the place. Just admit that SJ was wrong.

Comment

Dude, this response is all over the place. Just admit that SJ was wrong.
              Never ever will i release the video , you’d have to pry it outta my cold dead hands.

Comment

Never ever will i release the video , you’d have to pry it outta my cold dead hands.
                Admit it....Windsor is a Sheet hole school

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  admit it....windsor is a sheet hole school
                  lmao...

Comment

Admit it....Windsor is a Sheet hole school
                    So says JN.

Comment

Further investigations ongoing.

Comment

Just hand over your kids' athletic wares and go away.

Comment

Further investigations ongoing.
                          Maybe they are investigating if there are any other awards they can win

Comment

Maybe they are investigating if there are any other awards they can win
                            It seems after the #fakeinvestigation & Social Media activity’s....lots of complaints came in.

Good for Windsor Parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X