Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Milford Basketball coach also harassed and assaulted in the groin by a parent from West Haven this week. Parent got arrested , it happens so what!

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...468819523.html

I figured that this was the place to report all sports related brawls. Parents also involved in this brawl at a FRESHMAN game

Oh butt ... Thanks for contributing, mate

Comment

Milford Basketball coach also harassed and assaulted in the groin by a parent from West Haven this week. Parent got arrested , it happens so what!

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...468819523.html
      Probably a Haitian woman

Comment

Lest we forget about this nimrod!

Comment

Lest we forget about this nimrod!
          Yup... like I’ve been saying it’s a BS charge you have no idea how petty this is . I’m at the courthouse everyday and you’ll be amazed at the long list of real serious charges that’s on the docket.

A bunch of parents just wanna ruffle some feathers and make something bigger than it is.

Comment

Yup... like I’ve been saying it’s a BS charge you have no idea how petty this is . I’m at the courthouse everyday and you’ll be amazed at the long list of real serious charges that’s on the docket.

A bunch of parents just wanna ruffle some feathers and make something bigger than it is.
            Please, the guy attacked a coach at a high school sporting event, sure no jail time required but the behavior is abhorrent. Combine this with his historic and epic bad behavior great example of not what to do.

Comment

Please, the guy attacked a coach at a high school sporting event, sure no jail time required but the behavior is abhorrent. Combine this with his historic and epic bad behavior great example of not what to do.
              This high school program needs to be banned for 4 years, to let the cr4p wash out.

Comment

This high school program needs to be banned for 4 years, to let the cr4p wash out.
                You again? And responding in two minutes to a thread that has been quiet for a week. Obsessed much?

Comment

You again? And responding in two minutes to a thread that has been quiet for a week. Obsessed much?
                  And you defending 4 minutes later. Obsessed much?

Comment

And you defending 4 minutes later. Obsessed much?
                    That's because I am the Shermanator

Comment

That's because I am the Shermanator
                      Heard a staples kid copped to wanting to shoot a teacher and commit a mass shooting. Good thing ct has limited the capacity of my magazine. I could only put 10 plus one in the chamber into the punk.

Comment

Heard a staples kid copped to wanting to shoot a teacher and commit a mass shooting. Good thing ct has limited the capacity of my magazine. I could only put 10 plus one in the chamber into the punk.
                        Dad had an AR 15 (thankfully secured) at their home.

Comment

Sad that now our kids have to "see something say something"

http://www.westportnow.com/index.php...ples_incident/

Comment

Sad that now our kids have to "see something say something"

http://www.westportnow.com/index.php...ples_incident/
                            Why I still it sad. Kids did the right thing.

Comment

Why I still it sad. Kids did the right thing.
                              Absolutely they did. Glad they did. It could have ended very differently

Comment

Ok....now we shall see what happens. All the pro mental help democrats. If that is your kid, are you ok with him never being able to purchase a gun in his life? Are you ready to have him pulled out of school where he is a danger to others and have him go to a special school? Are you ready to make him go to mandatory therapy sessions? Have him labeled as mentally unstable for the rest of his adolescence?

Do you support Westport no longer allowing him to go to public schools again? If not and 6 months from now he snaps and it is reported in the news media that the police, his parents and the community knew he was a threat, what do you tell the world. He went to a few sessions so we thought he was ok, didn’t think he would actually do it. We thought he was cured

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X