Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    10 in the box? That would be kickball, sir. Think about how tough it would be to score against that. They would survive (absorb is LH term) and kick it up to the the forward to hold until the rest of the players can catch up. Tell me sir, is that connecting passes as others have stated?

Watched, heard and shook my head at the way it was played. Just ask around and they'll tell you. LH is a tough but motivated coach. She whistled every 15 seconds and mainly worked on D. (Her position back in the day)
    The team had results and made it to Chicago but it wasn't in any form soccer. It was survive and hopefully a forward can get by 1-2-3 defenders.

We played close games minus one because jammed the box and had a goalie that was active... to active. In Chicago, we played for OT and won on PKs. We had results but the midfield and forwards watched as LH worked with the D.
    These people that call her the best coach is either not doing their homework or it's her posting on here..... trust me, she will tell you that her team had the best ECNL record and how great she was.

You can't see the forest... to bad
    10 behind the ball is FSA Ball! They work for 10 minutes to get it, they get it, and then boot it and give it back ...... work for 10 minutes, get it, and then boot it and give it back ...... repeat 50 more times and game over ...... make sense why they can't run 30 minutes into the first and for the entire 2nd half where they get killed later in games even if they are competitive for a little while?!?!

Comment

Let me correct that most of the FSA games are as follows. Age is not needed as most are all the same playbook..

Step 1. Watch other team come down get 5 shots / opportunities on goal, win ball back, kick it forward, lose ball at mid field

Step two. Watch other team come down get 5 shots / opportunities on goal, keeper punts to mid field as D cannot play forward from the back

Step 3. refer to step 1

Step 4 refer to step 2

Like a broken record.

Comment

Let me correct that most of the FSA games are as follows. Age is not needed as most are all the same playbook..

Step 1. Watch other team come down get 5 shots / opportunities on goal, win ball back, kick it forward, lose ball at mid field

Step two. Watch other team come down get 5 shots / opportunities on goal, keeper punts to mid field as D cannot play forward from the back

Step 3. refer to step 1

Step 4 refer to step 2

Like a broken record.
        Well the problem is clear then, CFC cant finish.

Comment

Well the problem is clear then, CFC cant finish.
          Thats a good one. Touche!

Comment

JT now has the 06 NPL group seems to be working well with them no kickball anyway. Mixed results indoor. Will be interesting to see how they do outdoors with him. LH can be seen at games assisting, I imagine she still has a lot to do with the goings on in the team.

Comment

10 in the box? That would be kickball, sir. Think about how tough it would be to score against that. They would survive (absorb is LH term) and kick it up to the the forward to hold until the rest of the players can catch up. Tell me sir, is that connecting passes as others have stated?

Watched, heard and shook my head at the way it was played. Just ask around and they'll tell you. LH is a tough but motivated coach. She whistled every 15 seconds and mainly worked on D. (Her position back in the day)
              The team had results and made it to Chicago but it wasn't in any form soccer. It was survive and hopefully a forward can get by 1-2-3 defenders.

We played close games minus one because jammed the box and had a goalie that was active... to active. In Chicago, we played for OT and won on PKs. We had results but the midfield and forwards watched as LH worked with the D.
              These people that call her the best coach is either not doing their homework or it's her posting on here..... trust me, she will tell you that her team had the best ECNL record and how great she was.

You can't see the forest... to bad
              Blah, blah, blah, CFC can’t finish.

Comment

Could the problem be due to FSA constantly shifting players around? Am I the only person who thinks this is a horrible idea? I understand the logic behind it, but horrible idea to have kids playing with different kids on a weekly basis.

Comment

CFC wins the u16 game by no less than 4 goals.

Brass keeps the foot on the gas in that match too.

Comment

What does this have to do with CFC???? It's our own issue. It's always our own issue! 4th coach in 4 years... WTH!

Comment

Could the problem be due to FSA constantly shifting players around? Am I the only person who thinks this is a horrible idea? I understand the logic behind it, but horrible idea to have kids playing with different kids on a weekly basis.
                      If you want to develop young players you should move them around frequently - maybe not weekly but often. Many players get pigeon holed early and can't escape. As they get older then they start to settle into certain positions but ulittles should not. Of course, that means a coach has such a plan, knows what they're doing and doesn't care about results. Not sure that describes many FSA coaches

Comment

If you want to develop young players you should move them around frequently - maybe not weekly but often. Many players get pigeon holed early and can't escape. As they get older then they start to settle into certain positions but ulittles should not. Of course, that means a coach has such a plan, knows what they're doing and doesn't care about results. Not sure that describes many FSA coaches
                        Dumb azz I don't think the poster was talking about positions. FSA assigns players to different teams during the winter. So your elite player may get relegated to navy or below, and navy player may play elite. True elite players will play in all games in their age group to get the W.

Comment

They dont move a lot of kids around. Usually one or two between teams of the same age groups over the winter but that is it. The 2006's have been together for 3 years or more already (but have added some new players amongst the B and C teams). Moving kids around is not an excuse for not knowing how to play the game.

Comment

Dumb azz I don't think the poster was talking about positions. FSA assigns players to different teams during the winter. So your elite player may get relegated to navy or below, and navy player may play elite. True elite players will play in all games in their age group to get the W.
                            That is only because indoor teams are much smaller than outdoor teams ..... OW, CFC, Sporting, YU, BS, SSC all do the same. They have to.

Comment

Resurrecting this after a couple experiences this guy.
                              SJ's inflated ego must be compensating for his baby penis. What an ahole, ultimately just belittles his players. Bad coaches seem to be attracted to FSA like pedophiles to the church.

Comment

Resurrecting this after a couple experiences this guy.
                                SJ's inflated ego must be compensating for his baby penis. What an ahole, ultimately just belittles his players. Bad coaches seem to be attracted to FSA like pedophiles to the church.
                                Hopefully your same sex partner doesn’t resurrect those pictures of you biting that pillow

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X