Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New coach ?? why would any current player be nervous about a coach we had last year,,MR recruited my daughter fool. keep guessing to which UConn Dad I am,, we are very happy with our hire,,But obviously your daughter wasn't a JO favorite at fairfield or was she a SD recruit during his years there...
    UCONN Dad, you do realize you are talking to 3 or 4 different people. My daughter is committed out of the State of CT and half no affiliation with JO or FU. Local soccer does interest me, I don't like to see FU or UCONN be the doormat of their conference. No reason both of those schools should not be competing for the conference championship every year given facilities, amount of funding, and weak conference. UConn RPI is 118th and FU is 249, not good, open your eyes, both need big changes....

Comment

UCONN Dad, you do realize you are talking to 3 or 4 different people. My daughter is committed out of the State of CT and half no affiliation with JO or FU. Local soccer does interest me, I don't like to see FU or UCONN be the doormat of their conference. No reason both of those schools should not be competing for the conference championship every year given facilities, amount of funding, and weak conference. UConn RPI is 118th and FU is 249, not good, open your eyes, both need big changes....
      Your a total fool, your the only one talking on this tread. NO affiliation to fairfield or UCONN.. local soccer doesn't interest you ..but funny how you care about the local schools not being a doormat and you know the current RPI... My daughter plays at UCONN , what out of state school does yours play for ???

Comment

Your a total fool, your the only one talking on this tread. NO affiliation to fairfield or UCONN.. local soccer doesn't interest you ..but funny how you care about the local schools not being a doormat and you know the current RPI... My daughter plays at UCONN , what out of state school does yours play for ???
        You are = You're...a total fool. I hope UConn is helping your (belonging to) daughter learn that.

Comment

You are = You're...a total fool. I hope UConn is helping your (belonging to) daughter learn that.
          Thank you, she is doing just fine..and your daughter is playing where out of state ???,sounds like your daughter was rejected by UCONN and even fairfield. now we know why your so bitter. Now go back under your rock you dope !

Comment

Thank you, she is doing just fine..and your daughter is playing where out of state ???,sounds like your daughter was rejected by UCONN and even fairfield. now we know why your so bitter. Now go back under your rock you dope !
            PA. UConn approached her after a tournament and she declined. (FU? Really Guy? That's laughable). Only a fool thinks playing in CT is making it to the Big Dance.

Comment

PA. UConn approached her after a tournament and she declined. (FU? Really Guy? That's laughable). Only a fool thinks playing in CT is making it to the Big Dance.
              Deep down UCONN dad knows that was the best thing she had, and she could be at risk down the road. He's twitchy and lashing out out at anyone who speaks the truth (which doesn't agree with his alternate reality ).

Comment

Deep down UCONN dad knows that was the best thing she had, and she could be at risk down the road. He's twitchy and lashing out out at anyone who speaks the truth (which doesn't agree with his alternate reality ).

See UCONN dad your talking to multiple people, my daughter did not even visit UCONN either. Relax, stop lashing out at people who point out issues that make you feel uncomfortable.

Comment

I like how you answer both posts like its 2 different people...so obvious , what a jerk..and you still haven't answered what out of state school your daughters playing at ?

Comment

I like how you answer both posts like its 2 different people...so obvious , what a jerk..and you still haven't answered what out of state school your daughters playing at ?
                    lol you have no idea as it's anonymous.

Comment

lol you have no idea as it's anonymous.
                      Guess its the first time you posted on TS,, that tactic has been used about 1000 times before you fool. LMAO

Comment

Guess its the first time you posted on TS,, that tactic has been used about 1000 times before you fool. LMAO
                        You really are a fool because I can assure you I didn't post the other comment. But if it makes you feel better about yourself go ahead and think it.

Comment

You really are a fool because I can assure you I didn't post the other comment. But if it makes you feel better about yourself go ahead and think it.
                          ummmm ok,,,but which person is posting this....LMAO !!!

Comment

ummmm ok,,,but which person is posting this....LMAO !!!
                            UCONN helicopter Dad on full tilt. It's ok breathe little Mia will be fine

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X