Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    EJ and JB ...so relative to them, how do your current crop compare?
    They dont. Headband is probably the best we've got at the moment. Little B isnt as good as her big sister.

Comment

you must be a yankee parent
      Who cares? Right now ej is the most accomplished player in the last 5 years
      AN in the last 10 starting on wnt

Comment

They dont. Headband is probably the best we've got at the moment. Little B isnt as good as her big sister.
        PM is the best you got

Comment

PM is the best you got
          Look, a whole bunch of dads that accomplished nada. I played d1 ball. I worked at it. Nowhere near as talented as an ej or jl. Maybe you freakos should give it a rest. Everyday we worked at it and i started 77 big East/d1 games. It was a time when other team parents would raise the good will for everyone on opposing team. There was no animosity. We can all grow our sport by working together to raise the tide for all pools. I remember my dad standing with other team's crowd and laughing and getting to know other teams parents. Different time for sure, but possible.

Comment

Look, a whole bunch of dads that accomplished nada. I played d1 ball. I worked at it. Nowhere near as talented as an ej or jl. Maybe you freakos should give it a rest. Everyday we worked at it and i started 77 big East/d1 games. It was a time when other team parents would raise the good will for everyone on opposing team. There was no animosity. We can all grow our sport by working together to raise the tide for all pools. I remember my dad standing with other team's crowd and laughing and getting to know other teams parents. Different time for sure, but possible.
            It still happens. I talk to other parents and if I get their contact info I share photos I’ve taken of their players. Not all parents are nuts.

Comment

sounds a little revisionist and perhaps jealous? She is at a great school, made a WC roster. I would, say her choices have panned out just fine for her so far.
              really....which world cup roster did she play on....I must have missed it. Full National team?

Comment

Yawwwwn! I,I,I
                You lost me at All World team you were on.

Comment

really....which world cup roster did she play on....I must have missed it. Full National team?
                  There is a U-17 and 20 WC.

Comment

Yawwwwn! I,I,I
                    You lost me at All World team you were on.
                    This is why your daughter hates you. Not op, just observing your putrid pov

Comment

I asked the original question about who the best players were over the last t 5y. I did not expect the animosity or bitterness. Its amazing that people would actually try and diminish these kids achievements or level of play. To do that is to basically say that CT has produced NO studs at all because if EJ is not one, then no one is.

Comment

whilst I agree with some of your post, be careful with the accomplished nada. you have no idea who you are talking to. some of these people may have - being bitter is not a trait reserved for failures.

Comment

This is why your daughter hates you. Not op, just observing your putrid pov
                          Not OP??? Shawww it's not you.

My kid? I let her play and let others coach her while I encourage her. That's called being a parent.
                          YOU???? How can your child listen to your legendary stories over and over? Your stats get better as you get older Mr All World!
                          I, I, I Guy that you are. So sad to come on TS to brag... Your buds must be sick of hearing about the old days every time you bump into each other.

Now that sir is called PUTRID!

Comment

Not OP??? Shawww it's not you.

My kid? I let her play and let others coach her while I encourage her. That's called being a parent.
                            YOU???? How can your child listen to your legendary stories over and over? Your stats get better as you get older Mr All World!
                            I, I, I Guy that you are. So sad to come on TS to brag... Your buds must be sick of hearing about the old days every time you bump into each other.

Now that sir is called PUTRID!
                            how do you know its a guy ?

Comment

how do you know its a guy ?
                              Replace sir with Ms, Miss, Mrs and the putrid story of "I,me" continues.
                              Kid will be in therapy with her legend of a parent that they'll never live up to by the way they drop their stat line on TS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X