• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENCL ID Camp vs Tryouts

What is the difference?

Obviously should read ECNL

Comment

Season- Kids evaluated, 90% of spots filled.

ID clinic- It’s getting late, 99% of spots now filled.

Tryouts- Has a unicorn showed up to take the last spot we are holding in our back pocket?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Tryouts- Has a unicorn showed up to take the last spot we are holding in our back pocket?
        This is applicable beyond ECNL as well. "Tryouts" are merely for the uninitiated and/or disgruntled.

Comment

I'm not sure this is true this year. Now that Stars has 2 ECNL teams at each age group, I think there will be some restructuring, since it is obvious that they have fair amount of substandard players on DA/ECNL teams this year. Just look at 03 ECNL and the 02/01 DA teams.

Comment

I'm not sure this is true this year. Now that Stars has 2 ECNL teams at each age group, I think there will be some restructuring, since it is obvious that they have fair amount of substandard players on DA/ECNL teams this year. Just look at 03 ECNL and the 02/01 DA teams.
            "substandard players on DA/ECNL teams this year"...2 ECNL teams will not make the quality any better. It is still two different rosters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X