Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're trolling. You made more than one comment. Why incite other clubs/teams/players? It's a game buddy. Who cares where any team places or how many wins/losses? You won't remember one bit of it a few years from now.
    Oh so now you decided how many posts I am making on an anonymous site? Gottcha.

I made one and got the snowflake police telling me the club would find me and make me pay!

Maybe you missed my telling big fella or momma to settle down and not focus on a winning a handful of games.

Comment

You're all over this site. Snowflake? Don't you think when you use that term any many times as you have that people catch on? Stop the nonsense.

Oh so now you decided how many posts I am making on an anonymous site? Gottcha.

I made one and got the snowflake police telling me the club would find me and make me pay!

Maybe you missed my telling big fella or momma to settle down and not focus on a winning a handful of games.

Comment

You think only one person uses the term snowflake to a parent bragging about certain wins. I'm retired, I have time to go back and 4th all day. I stand by my original comment and my snowflake post on this thread after that comment.
        Retired Dad who is calling you all out

Comment

You think only one person uses the term snowflake to a parent bragging about certain wins. I'm retired, I have time to go back and 4th all day. I stand by my original comment and my snowflake post on this thread after that comment.
          Retired Dad who is calling you all out
          This post is about the Stars U15 DA team. It is a good team with several great players and a NT team player that has recently been playing with them giving them an even better defense.
          They are working hard to secure a playoff or wildcard spot with three games left. One is against their intrastate rival and the other is against a tough NY team. The third game is easier but nothing should be taken for granted.
          They are 14 and 15 year old girls with a lot of eighth graders. Why would any parent put these players down or their team? They've beat some good teams and had their ups and downs. It makes no sense why this team would be called into question anymore than BBA, Oakwood, and Fury who've been just as inconsistent. The only team that gets a top grade is NYSC which continually plays at a high level most of the time.

Do people just have a mean streak or are they in need of medication?

Comment

Who put them down? You have parents coming here and bragging on your wins and can't swallow some stupid comments? It is the parents who are crazy

This post is about the Stars U15 DA team. It is a good team with several great players and a NT team player that has recently been playing with them giving them an even better defense.
            They are working hard to secure a playoff or wildcard spot with three games left. One is against their intrastate rival and the other is against a tough NY team. The third game is easier but nothing should be taken for granted.
            They are 14 and 15 year old girls with a lot of eighth graders. Why would any parent put these players down or their team? They've beat some good teams and had their ups and downs. It makes no sense why this team would be called into question anymore than BBA, Oakwood, and Fury who've been just as inconsistent. The only team that gets a top grade is NYSC which continually plays at a high level most of the time.

Do people just have a mean streak or are they in need of medication?

Comment

Not OP. but I will say, in a kinder way, people are angry because JB did not do the right thing with picking ECNL top team. He made it very obvious that some kids were not going to get even a look to be on team. That is VERY wrong and quite frankly stupid.

I think the point is that, if the team is struggling (or whatever term you want to use), why not consider everyone?

He should be trying out everyone, from everywhere and pick best players.

His current team isn't working great and I don't know why JD is forcing him to that.

Comment

Not OP. but I will say, in a kinder way, people are angry because JB did not do the right thing with picking ECNL top team. He made it very obvious that some kids were not going to get even a look to be on team. That is VERY wrong and quite frankly stupid.

I think the point is that, if the team is struggling (or whatever term you want to use), why not consider everyone?

He should be trying out everyone, from everywhere and pick best players.

His current team isn't working great and I don't know why JD is forcing him to that.
                Isn't he doing that? I'm assuming the top 8 or so would stay on the top team because they have a proven record but everyone else (including the many other club players trying out) are all in the mix and therefore eligible. What am I missing?

Comment

That is the point. If you went to the very first ID camps, that was not the case. It was very bad. Even if that is where JB was going, he owed it to all NPL and other ECNL kids to make them feel like they had a chance. He predetermined team and again, if it were a great team, I could see it.

Given they are not great. Why not blow it up?

Comment

Has the team been selected?

That is the point. If you went to the very first ID camps, that was not the case. It was very bad. Even if that is where JB was going, he owed it to all NPL and other ECNL kids to make them feel like they had a chance. He predetermined team and again, if it were a great team, I could see it.

Given they are not great. Why not blow it up?

Comment

Has the team been selected?
                      It is my understanding no player has received a contract.

Comment

They have.

Comment

They have.
                          Haha funny. Stirring the pot. I'm guessing then the top 10 players just didn't get one or your daughter is the only one.

Comment

I imagine all relevant players/clubs that wish to secure their top picks would have sent out an invite or at the very least tell the players where they stand. All the big clubs do this.

Comment

I imagine all relevant players/clubs that wish to secure their top picks would have sent out an invite or at the very least tell the players where they stand. All the big clubs do this.
                              Yes but that’s not a contract.

Comment

I have no problem with top talent getting one. A national player or players certainly should be retained. Wouldn't fault them one bit.

What I have a problem with is the next level. Because you don't currently play on ECNL team doesn't mean you shouldn't be considered.

Can you honestly tell me JB has looked at NPL players within the club? Kids develop at different times in their life. He should give everyone a chance.

He didn't and that is wrong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X