Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The issue of burn out is not at 9-11 years old, but at 14+ when they get burnt out from 5 days a week of soccer and not being able to do anything else. It feels more like work than enjoyment. Trust me on this one. Been there, done that. Let them have fun as little kids and don’t let it be about training and hard work at ulittles.
    Their U14+ teams rarely go 3x per week on the girls side on the field .... it's why they are so bad.

Comment

I'll just use my two decades of coaching elite players to ensure the players on my teams get three proper training sessions each week. We understand the balance of recovery, intensity and development needed to keep them all happy, safe and always improving.

Laugh away. Your kid will be watching ours from the bench at some point in the future.
      You’re funny coach. Proper balance? recovery? How many kids do you coach that play soccer only? Of course you say that because the parents that drink your kool aid are the same ones lining your pocket.

Comment

You’re funny coach. Proper balance? recovery? How many kids do you coach that play soccer only? Of course you say that because the parents that drink your kool aid are the same ones lining your pocket.
        has fsa been around 2 decades? LOL.

Comment

I'll just use my two decades of coaching elite players to ensure the players on my teams get three proper training sessions each week. We understand the balance of recovery, intensity and development needed to keep them all happy, safe and always improving.

Laugh away. Your kid will be watching ours from the bench at some point in the future.
          holy cow is that mr. soccer bigpants? what club are you working at so I can steer clear. You are probably that pompass windbag Mick

Comment

Yep, wait for the bills for U12 and up though.
            7800 smackers spent last year on one kid. From 1st day we pulled up to last session of year. 7819 to be exact. I think it's worth it. Still there. Happy

Comment

7800 smackers spent last year on one kid. From 1st day we pulled up to last session of year. 7819 to be exact. I think it's worth it. Still there. Happy
              Crackpot

Comment

Crackpot
                You keeping a spreadsheet there Skippy? Cost analysis of your quest for D1 scholarship? Don’t. You will be very disappointed

Comment

Yep, wait for the bills for U12 and up though.
                  The bills approximately double come U11 and up.

There is nothing addictive going on at executive drive such that parents of a b or c team kids should put up with that but the herd mentality takes over.

Comment

You keeping a spreadsheet there Skippy? Cost analysis of your quest for D1 scholarship? Don’t. You will be very disappointed
                    Ahh the Skippy tool. Actually I don't care about 10k. Don't need a red charger or guinea T. I'm paying and loving Fsa and watch you kind of cheeseballs sweat it out everyday

Comment

The bills approximately double come U11 and up.

There is nothing addictive going on at executive drive such that parents of a b or c team kids should put up with that but the herd mentality takes over.
                      ouch, for a fourth/fifth grader. those in house costs must really skyrocket to justify that

Comment

ouch, for a fourth/fifth grader. those in house costs must really skyrocket to justify that
                        Fsa jacks the price as you go.

Comment

Pay or don't. It doesn't matter. There are kids and families willing to take those spots if you don't. Hockey and lacrosse are just as expensive, if not more so. Or, if you like and it makes your kid happy, go back to Poduncktonsvilleship Town Rec Soccer Club and pick daises. It doesn't matter, none of our kids will be making millions as pro soccer players.

Comment

Pay or don't. It doesn't matter. There are kids and families willing to take those spots if you don't. Hockey and lacrosse are just as expensive, if not more so. Or, if you like and it makes your kid happy, go back to Poduncktonsvilleship Town Rec Soccer Club and pick daises. It doesn't matter, none of our kids will be making millions as pro soccer players.
                            Securing rink time for hockey, I can buy that it gets expensive (+ equipment). But club lacrosse is just as expensive as FSA, eh? Can you name 3 club lacrosse organizations in the Hartford area that you have in mind when you say that? Or are you saying town lacrosse is just as expensive - in which case just name the town you have in mind.

I agree there are suckers that will line up to take the spots.

Comment

Fsa jacks the price as you go.
                              sounds like the old bait and switch

Comment

Oh yes the Skippy toolbag is back. You know the guy with the tran sam and feathered hair. Probably has a jean jacket with his name sprayed painted on it. Polishes his high top white reebok's every morning. That skippy? Yep

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X