Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, and just because a club might have strong U16/U17 teams right now, it doesn't mean they will in 5-6 more years when the OPs kid is that age. If your kid is U11, you want to make sure the U11-U13 teams are strong, usually indicating decent coaches and fairly good players in those age groups. If you have a strong U11 players, you don't put her on a weak U11 team, just because the current U16s are top in their bracket.
    Exactly!

Comment

Brought to you by NEFC. Told you so. You people are so gullible. The Cambridge Analytica of clubs.
      I have zero connection to NEFC. The only opinionated comment I can offer is that Aztec is not a good organization. As for the other clubs, I am just in fact-finding mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        I have zero connection to NEFC. The only opinionated comment I can offer is that Aztec is not a good organization. As for the other clubs, I am just in fact-finding mode.
        We believe you. Opting for a regional team of a club that just entered the area makes a whole lot of sense. If you've been with Aztec, you know the clubs, and NEFC NS for boys is on no one's list. I agree with the other poster. Another thread started by another NEFC troll.

Comment

We believe you. Opting for a regional team of a club that just entered the area makes a whole lot of sense. If you've been with Aztec, you know the clubs, and NEFC NS for boys is on no one's list. I agree with the other poster. Another thread started by another NEFC troll.
          2 in the top 4.

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/r...ion=1&State=MA

Comment

Bottom 7

Comment

Aztecs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X