Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Worst?

Parents that create and post to social media accounts in their kids names showing off their soccer exploits?

Get a life losers.

Jealous you can’t do one? No videos to show?

Comment

Not in the least... Im not disillusioned that my kid is got pro, Ive already paid for college AND most importantly I have my OWN success to build my self esteem around.

Comment

You are just jealous because my 9 year old goalie will be playing at Barcelona and going to Harvard on a full scholarship for English Lit while your kid will never get out of rec ball or Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Parents that create and post to social media accounts in their kids names showing off their soccer exploits?

Get a life losers.
          agreed but these people are mostly going nowhere in life. let them have their moments of silly joy, what's it to you? is it dumb and totally misguided - sure it is - but not everyone has a successful career, a happy marriage, smart kids, an interesting hobby, or just something else to fill the void. it doesn't affect you, so let it be.

Comment

Maybe it’s just a keepsake of memories they are doing do their kids? Stop being miserable...that even you even felt the need to post about it...must bother you much...go away...

Comment

Get a life losers.
              If you're feeling froggy, leap. Pussy.

Comment

Get a life losers.
                Do you need a hug buddy? Why are you so unhappy what people do with in their own lives? Is it Jealousy, envy or just plain hate? Live and let Live , life is too short to be so caught up in such misery.

Comment

Do you need a hug buddy? Why are you so unhappy what people do with in their own lives? Is it Jealousy, envy or just plain hate? Live and let Live , life is too short to be so caught up in such misery.
                  Sorry bro did I hit a nerve? Sorry to disrespect all the work you've put into lil messi's gram.

Comment

What if that’s how they keep up with grandparents or family that isn’t local...such a hater...
                    So miserable...

Comment

What if that’s how they keep up with grandparents or family that isn’t local...such a hater...
                      So miserable...
                      Grand parents, Aunts, Cousins, etc. That's why most people post about their kids, soccer related or not. The OP on this thread sure is grumpy.

Comment

Grand parents, Aunts, Cousins, etc. That's why most people post about their kids, soccer related or not. The OP on this thread sure is grumpy.
                        Not posting about their kids on their own accounts... Actually making new ACCOUNTS in Lil messi's name and creating daily posts with his picture, quotes and hashtags as if they were living his life.

I've even seen a few that even say "this account is managed by his parents" ffs. Its pathetic enough when you live your own live based on a bunch of other losers giving you likes, its a other level when you're doing it trying to live vicariously through a kid.

Trust me when little messi is a teenager he's going to be completely embarrassed by this stupidity.

Comment

Again fool, it’s managed by their parents because sick pedos slide right in with dms and attempts to meet/face time/connect...

Comment

Again fool, it’s managed by their parents because sick pedos slide right in with dms and attempts to meet/face time/connect...
                            Yeah sure! Now not only is you're kid the next messi but everyone wants to step to his sexy arse too...

Get over yourself bro

Comment

Yeah sure! Now not only is you're kid the next messi but everyone wants to step to his sexy arse too...

Get over yourself bro
                              It is true dumb ass. My child’s account has been approached at least twice...I pretended to be my child and this sicko kept trying to face time, asked if the parents were home...etc...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X