Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud Boys FC

Heard there is either a new club forming or one is changing their names to Proud Boys FC in Central Florida. Any truth to this? We would love to be the first team to beat their ass

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard there is either a new club forming or one is changing their names to Proud Boys FC in Central Florida. Any truth to this? We would love to be the first team to beat their ass
    One of the reasons I hate Obama is because he gave every freeloading dumb fk libtard a phone.

Comment

One of the reasons I hate Obama is because he gave every freeloading dumb fk libtard a phone.
      Snowflake republicans use welfare and government programs more than those "libtards" because of Obama your mama can now call you on her cell phone....

Comment

They would stand back and stand by...

Not a Dem... but Jesus I really cant believe that was his response to that... W.T.F

Comment

Snowflake republicans use welfare and government programs more than those "libtards" because of Obama your mama can now call you on her cell phone....
          "Overall, a Pew Research Center survey conducted late last year found that about one-in-five Americans (18%) has participated in the food stamp program, formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. About a quarter (26%) lives in a household with a current or former food stamp recipient.

Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps.

The share of food stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program."

Comment

Participation Rates of Households in Means-Tested Welfare Programs,

AFDC

Food Stamps

Medicaid

Housing Assistance

Hispanic

Non-Hispanic White

Non-Hispanic Black

American Indian and Aleut. Eskimo

Asian and Pacific Islander

Comment

Parents are rich. Nice try though.

Comment

The rich parents usually get more government money (directly and indirectly) then west virginia welfare queen. The bank bailout saved shareholders and was a government corporate welfare program much larger than any food stamp program. The shareholders in Lockheed and the over priced defense contracts. Cronyism costs the tax payers trillions.

Parents are rich. Nice try though.

Comment

Just paid off old club release fee so my kids can play for Proud Boys FC.

Comment

I'm down with the proud boys.

https://twitter.com/samanthamarika1/...110284805?s=09

Comment

so who is the club that is switching names

Comment

The club was called West Pasco and then we changed our name to Florida Premier and now we are changing it to Proud Boys FC.

One Club, One Family!

Comment

They would stand back and stand by...

Not a Dem... but Jesus I really cant believe that was his response to that... W.T.F
                          I am not that familiar with the proud boys. only heard about them for the first time last week. The problem I have is any group that is patriotic or supports trump is automatically labeled racist (don't know if this group is or isn't but I saw a picture of their founder and he doesn't look like he would fit the bill of the typical redneck) anyway, citizens have the right to protest, peaceful assembly and freedom of speech. They also have the right to form militias and the right to bear arms. I find it disturbing that the media and the left are ok with riots, looting , arson, and assault on police saying it is peaceful protest but they are quick to try to limit rights that were given by constitution and bill of rights etc. from what i've seen when these so called white nationalist groups protest there are very little issue with the exception of counter protestors that start trouble.

Comment

The leader of proud boys is black but don't tell the Democrats lol.Their to Stupid to know that.

Comment

Lol

Sounds like a friendly gay bar.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X