Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another person to stupid to argue with. People are not smart to act properly and follow the recommended guidelines put forth by the CDC. Just 5 things to mitigate the spread of this virus. You would think after 8 months you would realize what you have been doing is just prolonging any chance to return to normalcy. Your not smart that is why your not worth discussing “why” with you.
    When calling someone else stupid, it is best to make sure your use of ‘too’, ‘you’re’, and ‘your’ is nailed down.

Comment

When calling someone else stupid, it is best to make sure your use of ‘too’, ‘you’re’, and ‘your’ is nailed down.
      Being stupid in the use of language not in thought is my answer to you.

Comment

Another person to stupid to argue with. People are not smart to act properly and follow the recommended guidelines put forth by the CDC. Just 5 things to mitigate the spread of this virus. You would think after 8 months you would realize what you have been doing is just prolonging any chance to return to normalcy. Your not smart that is why your not worth discussing “why” with you.
        By now you should just put on a skirt and curtsy, lol - dude... we are gonna need you one day soon - and you have to be a dude and not a soy, mask cuck...

funny stuff though -

Comment

Being stupid in the use of language not in thought is my answer to you.
          I find that people who can't spell and don't understand grammar are, typically, not all that bright.

Comment

Most parents and kids are smart enough to know it's all BS - but will be congenial enough to wear them around the people they can see are afraid. Some fields and complexes are pretty chill and normal. Wear them in and out and around the Nazis and "Karens" and get somewhere separated and take them down / off.
            Sounds good. Separate yourself far away so you can be safe from the scary scary horrible mask. if you dont have the guts to wear a mask, just stay safely at home.

Comment

I find that people who can't spell and don't understand grammar are, typically, not all that bright.
              Or they're lazy. They've been told the grammar rules a million times but sloths can't be bothered.

Comment

I find that people who are smug when talking about the use of grammar and spelling really are close minded people who think they are superior to those who they see as being less educated. Sound familiar?

Comment

I find that people who are smug when talking about the use of grammar and spelling really are close minded people who think they are superior to those who they see as being less educated. Sound familiar?
                  Closed-minded.

Ftfy. Dumbass.

Comment

Any of you smug, close-minded, smart asses who call people who wear masks “Nazis “ do you still think it’s a hoax or fake news that this pandemic is not going away and will not disappear? When the head of the CDC says the best defense right now to prevent the spread is wearing a mask maybe now you will think twice. So go ahead correct grammar the return to normalcy is not in sight. Everything will remain uncertain until people adhere to the 5 point guideline that the CDC has said repeatedly is essential. Of course I am pissed because of people like you, my kids school life and club soccer has not returned to normal because of your attitude. So go ahead keep acting like your smarter by not wearing a mask because actually your the “Nazi”

Comment

Any of you smug, close-minded, smart asses who call people who wear masks “Nazis “ do you still think it’s a hoax or fake news that this pandemic is not going away and will not disappear? When the head of the CDC says the best defense right now to prevent the spread is wearing a mask maybe now you will think twice. So go ahead correct grammar the return to normalcy is not in sight. Everything will remain uncertain until people adhere to the 5 point guideline that the CDC has said repeatedly is essential. Of course I am pissed because of people like you, my kids school life and club soccer has not returned to normal because of your attitude. So go ahead keep acting like your smarter by not wearing a mask because actually your the “Nazi”
                      Again, ‘your smarter’ should be ‘your’re smarter’. ‘You’re’ is a contraction of you and are, ‘your’ is the possessive form of you.

Take some pride in your work. Take some time to proofread.

Comment

You're missing about 100 commas.

Also, this ****e is over. "Cases" consist, mainly, of asymptomatic young people. They're not sick. Guess what??? People die! They die every day. You're never going to get a day with nobody dying. Death is undefeated! Come out from under your blankie and live your life. Hiding from a virus with deaths amounting to 3 or 4 elderly / day is not living.

Comment

Was at the PDA fields at "Upper Pond Road" in Somerset, NJ this past weekend to watch some matches.

They are Insane up there - Blindly enforcing "you have to wear a mask the whole time, outside, even if you are 100 yards away from the field and near nobody, etc, etc - people following you around, it's insane.

Nobody in the organization thinking independently or logically. The girls are out there playing 9 v 9 or 11 v 11 and near each other playing, lol but their parents have to wear a mask while outside, alone and social distanced from them and each other - idiocy

Some men did push back (myself included - as i still have male genitalia) and refuse but overall most people just complied to stop being annoyed and not have to do violence in front of their children to covid cucks.

Do NOT go there if you can avoid it - get a covid cuck from your own group of parents to stay there and video the match for you (chip in money or whatever) and either watch live or just watch the match recorded. Avoid this place.
                          If you're right, then all you did was wear a mask. If you're wrong, then you are being disruptive and creating a public health issue. Seems like a pretty simple response to someone asking you to wear a mask.

Comment

Hilarious that people still don't think masks help in light of the fact Trump now has it and he never wears one. Now dozens if not hundreds of people have possibly been exposed to him over the last several days and all have to get tested and monitored. IT ALL COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. I bet Herman Cain's family wishes he'd worn a mask.

Comment

If you're right, then all you did was wear a mask. If you're wrong, then you are being disruptive and creating a public health issue. Seems like a pretty simple response to someone asking you to wear a mask.
                              IKR? Why is this so hard for people to get? I would feel terrible if I gave it to someone nor do I wish to get it myself. Just wear a mask. End of discussion.

Comment

IKR? Why is this so hard for people to get? I would feel terrible if I gave it to someone nor do I wish to get it myself. Just wear a mask. End of discussion.
                                Masks do nothing. Have a look at the amount of cases in states and countries before and after mask mandates. You'll see no difference.
                                If the CDC says you should walk around with a dildo on your head, you'd probably do that too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X