Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the real question, they don't have the depth in the B team for when they move to 9v9. In 9v9 their CM can't just shoot 30 yds out everytime anymore.
    And when FA win at 9v9, this guy will say they cannot win at 11v11, and when they win at 11v11, this guy will say they cannot win at 13v13. In the meantime, the smart parents will send their kids to try out and the good ones will make it. If you can't beat them, join them.

Comment

That's the real question, they don't have the depth in the B team for when they move to 9v9. In 9v9 their CM can't just shoot 30 yds out everytime anymore.
      If a kid is scoring 30 yards out then this stops at 9v9 ? If the player in question gets a free kick 30 Yards out it’s the same distance with bigger goals 😂😂😂. Sometimes I question the logic in this note. I know the player you are talking about we played them (Liverpool is my sons team).
      Still don’t understand how at 9v9 this will stop unless the player in question stops developing then he will always be able to score long distance goals like a lot of special players in many teams.

Comment

PDA v CSA

PDA did not play the Bergen II team, they played the A Team. The game was 1-1 and 5 minutes left they were given a couple of free kicks and that ended the game.
        OK, to be clear, the CSA A flight game v PDA Puyol (A flight) was 4-1 from the web site, so I guess it was 3 free kicks? I wasn't there maybe you can explain it further?

The Bergen B Flight was CSA v PDA Hibernian was 3-2 but it was not a last minute goal situation.

These scores are from the website...

Comment

TSF Academy?

Where does TSF fit into all of this?

Comment

If a kid is scoring 30 yards out then this stops at 9v9 ? If the player in question gets a free kick 30 Yards out it’s the same distance with bigger goals 😂😂😂. Sometimes I question the logic in this note. I know the player you are talking about we played them (Liverpool is my sons team).
            Still don’t understand how at 9v9 this will stop unless the player in question stops developing then he will always be able to score long distance goals like a lot of special players in many teams.
            This x 1,000,000. 9v9 isn't that much bigger than 7v7 from a field size, but the goal is bigger. Also, there is no breakout line + punting is allowed. Tactically, there isn't a ton of difference. If the kid can score from 30 yards out then the increase in field size isn't changing that except from a field construction perspective (i.e. they are closer to the net). 11v11 is where the differences start.

Comment

Where does TSF fit into all of this?
              Who 😂😂😂, haven’t seen a TSF team compete at the younger age group (7v7-9v9) on the boys side for a while
              Now

Comment

And when FA win at 9v9, this guy will say they cannot win at 11v11, and when they win at 11v11, this guy will say they cannot win at 13v13. In the meantime, the smart parents will send their kids to try out and the good ones will make it. If you can't beat them, join them.
                There's a reason why that certain player barely comes out of the game. Very dangerous to put all that pressure on one kid or to base your team's attack around one player. If that player gets hurt there goes their winning possibility. Plus as teams get older and coaches review tape they will figure out how to contain that player and not give him any space. 9v9 gives you the luxury of clogging the middle. 7v7 leaves the middle very vulnerable hence why 30 yrd shots are so frequent. If FA can recruit another CM of that level they will be set.

Comment

TSF Academy?

They played in the EDP tournament this weekend

Comment

There's a reason why that certain player barely comes out of the game. Very dangerous to put all that pressure on one kid or to base your team's attack around one player. If that player gets hurt there goes their winning possibility. Plus as teams get older and coaches review tape they will figure out how to contain that player and not give him any space. 9v9 gives you the luxury of clogging the middle. 7v7 leaves the middle very vulnerable hence why 30 yrd shots are so frequent. If FA can recruit another CM of that level they will be set.
                    It’s called rewarding development if kids are playing well don’t bring them out, if my kid is not playing well then sit them Aswell and show them what you want. Soccer is a competitive game It’s all a learning curve one which I let the coach at FA handle. The player in question does come out and also plays multiple positions which you can’t say for a lot of other clubs. Most clubs play kids in 1 position for the whole time they are with them which holds back growth and development.

Comment

YSR 2011 Boys

More 2011 teams coming onboard the YSR:
                      https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/NJ/10/Boys/

YSR will work primarily off of GotSoccer reporting.
                      With that in mind, all 2011 teams will be listed and rankes as GotSoccer tournament results are published. That also means that Fall 2020 and Spring 2020 league results will not factor in 2011 YSR. Some teams that play league games in U11 leagues will have those results.

Comment

Union didn't lose to Liverpool U11, they won that match. I wonder why the site got it wrong. FA deserves to be on the top but I guess the name change messed up the rankings.

Comment

Union didn't lose to Liverpool U11, they won that match. I wonder why the site got it wrong. FA deserves to be on the top but I guess the name change messed up the rankings.
                          Guess the ranking’s have gone quiet I wonder why !

Comment

Rankings

Guess the ranking’s have gone quiet I wonder why !
                            Yeah, where is the JFF rankings and key matchups for this weekend?

Comment

The JFF staff undertands your concerns and appreciates the statewide interest in the Just For Fun 2011 Rankings. We have been having Senate-level meetings discussing a week 5 list.

The issue at hand is the Parsippany Pride tournament 2011 results will not be published.
                              There are several ranked teams that participated. The decision at this point has been not to update the top 25 list as we do not have published results.

However, we did see shifts in the Top Ten based on the EDP Fall Cup:

1 The Football Academy Black
                              2 CSA Bergen Pre Academy
                              3 NY Red Bulls Pre Academy Red
                              4 CSA Bergen White II
                              5 Liverpool Central
                              6 NY Red Bulls Pre Academy Gray
                              7 PDA Puyol
                              8 Valencia Black
                              9 CSA Monmouth Green
                              10 PDA Hibernian Howard

Comment

The JFF staff undertands your concerns and appreciates the statewide interest in the Just For Fun 2011 Rankings. We have been having Senate-level meetings discussing a week 5 list.

The issue at hand is the Parsippany Pride tournament 2011 results will not be published.
                                There are several ranked teams that participated. The decision at this point has been not to update the top 25 list as we do not have published results.

However, we did see shifts in the Top Ten based on the EDP Fall Cup:

1 The Football Academy Black
                                2 CSA Bergen Pre Academy
                                3 NY Red Bulls Pre Academy Red
                                4 CSA Bergen White II
                                5 Liverpool Central
                                6 NY Red Bulls Pre Academy Gray
                                7 PDA Puyol
                                8 Valencia Black
                                9 CSA Monmouth Green
                                10 PDA Hibernian Howard
                                Which teams that played in the Parsippany tournament do you need info on?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X