Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to South Florida looking for a good GK coach!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to South Florida looking for a good GK coach!

Please post any recommendations for the top GK coaches or which ones to avoid. Private training or club affiliated. Thanks 🙏

We have a great keeper coach in north Broward. Where are you looking?

Comment

Broward county area is fine.

Comment

Check out Jose Moreira he’s on Facebook. Not much English though.

Comment

Thanks I will check out Jose Moreira

Comment

Try Giuseppe Weller
            https://nt2dfootballsoccer.teamapp.com/

Comment

Juan at SFFA boca United he is great the only good coach in whole club✌️

Comment

Jose a good coach, are u totally kidding???He speaks 0 English and yells with his hand gestures. Giuseppe is a far better choice, the poster obviously knows absolutely nothing about keeper coaches.

Comment

Without a doubt Giuseppe Weller. Look at his training videos in IG
                  @nt2d_hold192

Comment

Great GK coach on both sides (girls and boys)

Brian Galvin

https://southfloridagk.com/

Comment

Yurisbey Sanchez is by far the top trainer in Jacksonville

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        are u kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          Wasn't this dufus also trying to start his own soccer club down here in SFLA AND FAILED?

Comment

Not kidding

are u kidding?
                            No, I am not. So what if he tried starting a soccer club. What does that have to do with whether he is a good GK coach or NOT?

You do know that he is the keeper coach for Barry University correct? And has been coaching at the college level for several years right? And played D1 soccer right?

My son has been training with him for a couple of years and my son continues wanting to do so because Brian is a good coach and has upped my sons game (my son's words not mine). There is a purpose to the drills he has my son do, he corrects technical mistakes, explaining the game etc.

And while it is your right to disagree, I would hope people reading your post realize there is absolutely NO substance behind your negative comment (and the reason may be as simple you have no valid points to offer).

Comment

No, I am not. So what if he tried starting a soccer club. What does that have to do with whether he is a good GK coach or NOT?

You do know that he is the keeper coach for Barry University correct? And has been coaching at the college level for several years right? And played D1 soccer right?

My son has been training with him for a couple of years and my son continues wanting to do so because Brian is a good coach and has upped my sons game (my son's words not mine). There is a purpose to the drills he has my son do, he corrects technical mistakes, explaining the game etc.

And while it is your right to disagree, I would hope people reading your post realize there is absolutely NO substance behind your negative comment (and the reason may be as simple you have no valid points to offer).
                              Sorry Brian. I will point out that you worked at a club and were not brought back because there were many complaints about your training. Don't want to throw you too far into the trash, but since you insist. You then tried to start a local club without any clue about what was needed and tried to solicit a bunch of local coaches to join you. That failed attempt only galvanizes the fact that you have no idea what you are doing and can't guarantee anyone's success AT THE NEXT LEVEL. Yes, I must admit that you did a great job as the keeper coach at Barry last season. They allowed 32 goals in a 6-11 season. And weren't you also let go from FAU previously? The men's also had similar success.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X