Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid-Karen

So Covid Karen likes to spread fake news. This person is irresponsible. Spreading fear where it is not necessary. TS is for talking soccer. Covid Karen likes to post daily on every thread because she is dishonest and afraid. But she is also pushing a political agenda here. Her fear monger cancel all is not appropriate for TS. I hope we as coaches and club owners and parents can do as our governor said, work together and be creative, figure out solutions.
    Allowing a person like Covid Karen to instill more fear and anxiety is not welcome here.
    This is a place for people who love the game and want to come up with ways to get kids on the field. Let’s be positive and more resourceful for our kids.

I think she got a job no word from her in hours!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So Covid Karen likes to spread fake news. This person is irresponsible. Spreading fear where it is not necessary. TS is for talking soccer. Covid Karen likes to post daily on every thread because she is dishonest and afraid. But she is also pushing a political agenda here. Her fear monger cancel all is not appropriate for TS. I hope we as coaches and club owners and parents can do as our governor said, work together and be creative, figure out solutions.
      Allowing a person like Covid Karen to instill more fear and anxiety is not welcome here.
      This is a place for people who love the game and want to come up with ways to get kids on the field. Let’s be positive and more resourceful for our kids.
      OK but coming up with ways to get kids on the field IS at least related to covid. Wear your mask and maybe we can all get back on the fields, school, work, etc.

Comment

Watch out for false news Covid Karen happily spreading bs fear.
        Club is still on.
        Youth can still scrimmage.
        Ignore her garbage.

Comment

If you play club you cant attend school in person

Comment

Since RI has doubled (!) testing in the past month, shock of shocks, positive cases have increased. Not hospitalizations, just positive cases, so probably mild and/or asymptomatic. RI's positive test rate is a not terrible 5.7%. But since we're a tiny f-ing state, our positive cases per 100,000 residents has gone up over 10. Which means NY, NJ, and CT have just restricted our travel again. I can't tell who the Karen is in this situation; the states restricting our travel, or whoever the genius was who thought testing as many asymptomatic residents as possible would have a positive effect on anything? Probably both.

Comment

Opposite of Covid Karen here:

I say you should play soccer - anywhere you want, against any team you want. Lose the masks, do throw ins, do corners.

No one is going to get the virus if you do this, and certainly no child is going to have long-term health issues even if they did.

It is all a hoax. You heard it here first.

Comment

Opposite of Covid Karen here:

I say you should play soccer - anywhere you want, against any team you want. Lose the masks, do throw ins, do corners.

No one is going to get the virus if you do this, and certainly no child is going to have long-term health issues even if they did.

It is all a hoax. You heard it here first.
                I think the better way to put it is that the response to the virus has been based on a lot of things that are not scientific. And that we've all been placed at the mercy of a loud contingent who've succumbed to mass hysteria, driven by social media and a compliant corporate media. Not to mention politicians who see an angle to somehow gain some kind of an advantage out of this, and maybe more than a few of them who've discovered that they really enjoy the intoxicating amount of power they've gotten to exercise.

Comment

I think the better way to put it is that the response to the virus has been based on a lot of things that are not scientific. And that we've all been placed at the mercy of a loud contingent who've succumbed to mass hysteria, driven by social media and a compliant corporate media. Not to mention politicians who see an angle to somehow gain some kind of an advantage out of this, and maybe more than a few of them who've discovered that they really enjoy the intoxicating amount of power they've gotten to exercise.
                  Couldn't agree more. Power corrupts. It always has.

Imagine shutting down the entire U.S. economy to create the election outcome you want. Now that is election interference.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Power corrupts. It always has.

Imagine shutting down the entire U.S. economy to create the election outcome you want. Now that is election interference.
                    Seems it was Democrat or RINO governors (yeah, I'm looking at you Faker) that shut down the economy. Trump certainly didn't do that. Also seems that mostly Republican governors were less inclined to shut things down for long and more inclined to open things up... then you had the governor of South Dakota who was a shining example of what liberty and freedom are not mandate much of anything, taking the Sweden approach to herd immunity.

If you love freedom, you can't be a leftist/marxist... they want to control every single choice you make.

Comment

Gina is drunk on power. The hubris. The smug, scolding tone.

Comment

Comes down to this. Covid Karen’s are liberal Democrats.
                        If you want sports, vote for Trump and republicans
                        If you don’t want sports and you want to stay home and collect, vote for the dems.

Comment

Comes down to this. Covid Karen’s are liberal Democrats.
                          If you want sports, vote for Trump and republicans
                          If you don’t want sports and you want to stay home and collect, vote for the dems.
                          You may think you're going to persuade someone, but all I envisioned was a bunch of people happy about all this looking at your last sentence and saying, "Duh, of course I want to stay home and collect."

Comment

CK here again.

Because you didnt take this seriously, no winter sports for you

Comment

One thing I think allllll real sports parents will agree on is that the Covid Karen’s will not dictate whether or not our kids play sports any longer. You want to close facilities, town fields, have at it, good luck, soccer parents have gotten savvy during Covid. Our kids are training in basements, gyms, where people work, garages, we don’t care and we won’t totally share. Our kids are all going to keep playing ball winter we can create small 5 v 5 games, we can cross train, shoot hoops, do what ever we feel our kids need. Stop wasting your breath and energy trying to close down sorts facilities to stop kids from having sports and a childhood since it won’t work and only push us closer together in smaller spaces. All your doing is taking jobs and business away from Sports facilities which is super uncool to take anyone’s job right now. Covid Karen go focus on decorating your tree, buy toys for tots ....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X