Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow...they beat a team that has one big East win against seton hall. They played a bottom feeder. Kept jm to one shot on goal (which she missed) and won. Much better than last years formula.
    Has the national team called yet? Game changer! Not top 3 on her team, the forth or fifth best on uconn doesn’t get a national team call up

Comment

Has the national team called yet? Game changer! Not top 3 on her team, the forth or fifth best on uconn doesn’t get a national team call up
      “Forth”. Seems like you skipped the whole college education. I’d go out on a limb and say being FOURTH or fifth on a Division 1 team is something to be proud of. And while we’re at it, if you are so in tune with her perceived rank on this team you must be paying very close attention to a team and player you claim not to care about.

Comment

lets see

underprivileged DACA kid from the "port" gets FREE education at UCONN ($250K)
        as a soccer player on a D1 team
        plays 75-80 min per game as a starter

doing better than 95% of all amateur soccer players in this country

i call that winning, and you are a miserable F

Comment

lets see

100%. The missed shot guy is a total zero

Comment

Wow...they beat a team that has one big East win against seton hall. They played a bottom feeder. Kept jm to one shot on goal (which she missed) and won. Much better than last years formula.
            Figures it was Seton Hall ... lead by CC ... queen of the demise of FSA. Can't coach kids or young adults .... I'm seeing a pattern here.

Comment

lets see

CT and Bridgeport are sanctuary places .... DACA kids get instate .... $250k more like $125k

Comment

CT and Bridgeport are sanctuary places .... DACA kids get instate .... $250k more like $125k
                PS - They would get instate rates if we didnt let them go for free at taxpayer expense.

Comment

Congrats to Stephanie Labbe for her Olympic Gold Medal!

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                    Congrats to Stephanie Labbe for her Olympic Gold Medal!
                    For a minute there, I thought you were congratulating JM on her bronze medal.....bah ha ha

congrats to steph though.....probably easier medal to get for her then a Big East ring with CT

Comment

For a minute there, I thought you were congratulating JM on her bronze medal.....bah ha ha

congrats to steph though.....probably easier medal to get for her then a Big East ring with CT
                      Who is JM?

Comment

Who is JM?
                        The Uconn player who is a program changer that was waiting on the national team call.

Comment

The Uconn player who is a program changer that was waiting on the national team call.
                          Ah, ok. Yeah, didn't see her at the Olympics.

Comment

Ah, ok. Yeah, didn't see her at the Olympics.
                            Yeah, no one did.

Comment

Has she ever gotten a call?

Comment

Has she ever gotten a call?
                                I called her last week. Got her voicemail, but never heard back. Maybe she’s already dating someone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X