Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The OP hit the nail on the head. Trump was on the brink of a Stroke, if they’d took his pulse at the end of that debate they would have rushed him to the emergency room.

To be honest I thought Trump was bringing a Gun to this knife fight instead he brought a Balloon, popping in the first 30 seconds.... this guy was a total disaster! I think he realizes now that Biden ain’t no HC, Biden called him out as a Clown and told him to shut up numerous times .” Trump dosent know how to do that” Biden said.
    Biden is probably the first person to stick it in his azzzwad, Trump obviously dosent allow folks in his circle to speak, even Wallace couldn’t shut the guy up. I mean it’s just a simple task to follow the rules of 2 minutes.

Thank you Thank you Mr Trump for showing Millions and possibly a Billion people worldwide that you are an ignoramous and a complete embarrassment to Humankind.
    Just two more performances like that to complete the largest Election defeat In History.

Bahahahaha...Trump never looked rattled and was calm throughout...he was not going to allow sleepy joe or wallace(who has never been a Trump fan) control the narrative and spew lies...hidden looked so presidential when he got flustered and told the president to shut up and calling him a clown and trying to take it back immediately lol...Putin and Xi are licking their chops at the possibility of joe being president...dems claiming that they own Trump and joe can't even handle the president in a 90 minute debate...did you see him straining to remember the things they made him memorize and stumbling through trying to put together a coherent thought...Trump was definitely a bully(which surprised no one except you it seems) but biden was meek in his response and showed his true colors by refusing to answer certain questions...he looked so relieved when the debate was over LOL

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^*^***
      You cant be that dumb of a degenerate because you seem to able to put a sentence together, I can only conclude you’re a Troll!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^*^***
        You cant be that dumb of a degenerate because you seem to able to put a sentence together, I can only conclude you’re a Troll!
        you seem to be more astute than I gave you credit for...I can only conclude that you live in the suburbs and are misinformed badly by the MSM...try venturing beyond the cozy confines of that little town you reside in...and no taking the subway into NYC to catch a show and dinner is not what I am talking about

Comment

you seem to be more astute than I gave you credit for...I can only conclude that you live in the suburbs and are misinformed badly by the MSM...try venturing beyond the cozy confines of that little town you reside in...and no taking the subway into NYC to catch a show and dinner is not what I am talking about
          You obviously don’t live in a big city ....NYC residents HATE Trump with a vengeance, but you knew that didn’t you? I Also don’t know of a BIG city that voted for him.

Trump left NYC a few months ago and now officially resides in Florida I doubt he or his family will ever be residents of NYC....Ever,Ever, and Eveeeeer again.

Cuomo said it best “ Trump will need an army for protection if he steps foot in NYC”

Trump couldn’t get 20% of NYC residents for his 3rd attempt at being Mayor and couldn’t get 5% running for the NYS Senate but did achieve 23% interest as a state congressman.

It’s all good Peewee, stay in that Coma Cult zone and I’ll wake you up on the 4th or Jan 21st.

Comment

You obviously don’t live in a big city ....NYC residents HATE Trump with a vengeance, but you knew that didn’t you? I Also don’t know of a BIG city that voted for him.

Trump left NYC a few months ago and now officially resides in Florida I doubt he or his family will ever be residents of NYC....Ever,Ever, and Eveeeeer again.

Cuomo said it best “ Trump will need an army for protection if he steps foot in NYC”

Trump couldn’t get 20% of NYC residents for his 3rd attempt at being Mayor and couldn’t get 5% running for the NYS Senate but did achieve 23% interest as a state congressman.

It’s all good Peewee, stay in that Coma Cult zone and I’ll wake you up on the 4th or Jan 21st.

Maybe I gave you more credit than I should have...your rant is not only unrelated to my statement but when you quote Cuomo you lose all credibility in your argument...and your attempt at insulting me shows your elementary intellect

Comment

Maybe I gave you more credit than I should have...your rant is not only unrelated to my statement but when you quote Cuomo you lose all credibility in your argument...and your attempt at insulting me shows your elementary intellect
              You, Trump and Little Donni put together aren’t half the man Cuomo is.

Cuomo won the Governor position twice, been there for 9 years & counting and just like his Patriotic daddy who served for 11, Andrew is doing a fantastic job by kicking the Trumps outta NYC, I just hope the nasty Rats will follow him to Mar Lago.

PS.... The Rikers Island boys can’t wait for Ivanka ... can you say BUKKAKE!!!! Bring a towel it’s gonna get stikki.

Comment

Cuomo won the Governor position twice, been there for 9 years & counting and just like his Patriotic daddy who served for 11, Andrew is doing a fantastic job by kicking the Trumps outta NYC, I just hope the nasty Rats will follow him to Mar Lago.

PS.... The Rikers Island boys can’t wait for Ivanka ... can you say BUKKAKE!!!! Bring a towel it’s gonna get stikki.
                SUCH a great man...sending all those elderly citizens of his to their death...maybe he figured they were Trump voters so it didn't matter that great patriot...you are such a sad delusional person(see there how I was gender sensitive to you ;] )

Comment

Cuommo is hated in NY - he has done nothing for the rest of the state-he thinks the city is what he is governor of- he was elected twice because his daddy set it up wiyh Sheldon Silver
                  who happens to be in jail now
                  Buffalo is a ****hole and so is Rochester, Albany has never been a big time city

Cuommo begging the millionaires to come back to the city was priceless- too bad his favorite mayor didnt get the memo and is trying to create little Mogadishu where the city once was
                  boys and ivanka???? they dont house men with women first of all
                  Rikers wont be there 4 years from now so of somewhere else

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    Jealous much!!! -Cuomo is in office because New YARKERs voted him in, voted him twice because NYC has the lowest crime of any big city.

Hannity, Tucker, Judge Gin Gin and all the other Fux cons hate NYC so why don’t they leave?
                    There’s plenty of space and cheap houses in Red neck Degenerate country.
                    Personally those guys wouldn’t last a minute in those counties and states.
                    Fvvvk the rich, NYC dont need more millionaires that pay $750 in Taxs so move those scvvvvbags to greener pastures, and definitely don’t need these $750 bastards putting the city down.

BTW- Rikers will make a special CO-ED wing for Ivanka-hump-a-lot.

BUKKAKE!!!!!!! Yeah baby! Groovy.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Jealous much!!! -Cuomo is in office because New YARKERs voted him in, voted him twice because NYC has the lowest crime of any big city.

Hannity, Tucker, Judge Gin Gin and all the other Fux cons hate NYC so why don’t they leave?
                      There’s plenty of space and cheap houses in Red neck Degenerate country.
                      Personally those guys wouldn’t last a minute in those counties and states.
                      Fvvvk the rich, NYC dont need more millionaires that pay $750 in Taxs so move those scvvvvbags to greener pastures, and definitely don’t need these $750 bastards putting the city down.

BTW- Rikers will make a special CO-ED wing for Ivanka-hump-a-lot.

BUKKAKE!!!!!!! Yeah baby! Groovy.
                      you dumb bastard New York is a state and he is a governor
                      most of NY state is redneck country

those millionaires pay for the city to operate- enjoy when that leaves

New York city has a mayor and cuomo hates him

Comment

you dumb bastard New York is a state and he is a governor
                        most of NY state is redneck country

those millionaires pay for the city to operate- enjoy when that leaves

New York city has a mayor and cuomo hates him
                        😂😂😂😂😂

It took me a while to stop laughing at your post, so let me reply and put your Degenerate azzz to bed.

Cuomo won upstate counties of Ulster, Monroe, Onondaga, Erie, Tompkins those counties are as far up your azzzz as you possibly could think And actually If you had some time please travel the state of NY there’s NADA to see aside from cows and 20 Or more State Prisons.
                        Cuomo also won Nassau and Suffolk county which its the NY fireman /NY Police Department home of homes.....Italian, Irish, Polish with some areas as white as can be and other areas Rich as can be, A stock brokers paradise....I doubt highly you know anything about NY state or NYC.
                        Just to let you know very few Billionaires/Millionaires are leaving the city, it’s actually the ones that were never New Yorkers to begin with.
                        The Billionaires/Millionaires are keeping their Brownstones and condos, they’ve been through this just like 911 they ain’t scared of shiiiiit!!!!

BTW an indictment on Donni JR was signed this past week So Shhhhhhhhh , it should be announced in the days ahead.

Good luck Pee Wee lots and lots of pain for you this year.

👍

Comment

SUCH a great man...sending all those elderly citizens of his to their death...maybe he figured they were Trump voters so it didn't matter that great patriot...you are such a sad delusional person(see there how I was gender sensitive to you ;] )
                          That is a sore subject for liberals. They blame all deaths on trump, even though Cuomo marched seniors into covid chambers. You can draw your own parallels there

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂

BTW an indictment on Donni JR was signed this past week So Shhhhhhhhh , it should be announced in the days ahead.

👍

Don Jr needs rehab for a bad coke habit.

Comment

Don Jr needs rehab for a bad coke habit.
                              do you mean hunter? he supposedly already got help, but he was so high he didnt even know the kid was his.

Is that little half breed going to be on the white house Christmas card if Biden wins?

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂

It took me a while to stop laughing at your post, so let me reply and put your Degenerate azzz to bed.

Cuomo won upstate counties of Ulster, Monroe, Onondaga, Erie, Tompkins those counties are as far up your azzzz as you possibly could think And actually If you had some time please travel the state of NY there’s NADA to see aside from cows and 20 Or more State Prisons.
                                Cuomo also won Nassau and Suffolk county which its the NY fireman /NY Police Department home of homes.....Italian, Irish, Polish with some areas as white as can be and other areas Rich as can be, A stock brokers paradise....I doubt highly you know anything about NY state or NYC.
                                Just to let you know very few Billionaires/Millionaires are leaving the city, it’s actually the ones that were never New Yorkers to begin with.
                                The Billionaires/Millionaires are keeping their Brownstones and condos, they’ve been through this just like 911 they ain’t scared of shiiiiit!!!!

👍
                                yep just look at the school enrollment in the Hamptons, places in westchester like north and south Salem and litchfield county CT
                                those are all the poor NYers that moved to their second homes

sorry to disappoint-but born and raised in the city and i still have a place there- i am apparently one of those "not reallys" you must be talking about

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X