Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone's macho behind the keyboard on an anonymous forum. I'd like to see them act out in front of their kids, teammates and families because they were asked to put on a mask. Oh wait - that wouldn't happen. They'd fold in a second and comply.
    About 1/3 of the parents, at the 2 matches I've been to, did not comply. "in front of their kids", teammates, families. We have a constitution that protects every citizen from stupidity, tyranny, etc.

Subservient males (like above) are the only reason the mask drones have become so common.

idiot

Comment

I know lots of "real men" who wear goggles when safety mandates it. Why wouldn't you? it's for your own safety.
      Sure, you wear goggles of you think you may get an elbow in the eye from Kareem Abdul Jabbar, or a face mask when you are a spot welder, or beer goggles when that fat, ugly chick is the last one left at the dive bar, and needs love too

You don't wear goggles outside, lol, when you are just living your life...

"safety" is the most dangerous word used to justify tyranny

Comment

Sorry, but I will continue to follow the rules and wear pants.
        You wouldn't wear them, if Fauci told you not to, brainless drone

Comment

You wouldn't wear them, if Fauci told you not to, brainless drone
          I’m fairly certain I would continue to wear them. Might take them off if McEnany told me not to, though.

Comment

The person who started this topic and refers to anyone enforcing the wearing of a MSK as a “Nazi” is not worth answering. It shows there refusal to follow the instructions of the medical professionals who have been studying pandemics and viruses for their entire professional career. To question Dr. Fauci who is considered the preeminent medical professional in the world is mind boggling. The head of the CDC pointed to his mask and said this will be more important than the vaccine. And some ignorant person refers to those wearing masks or questions someone refusing to wear a mask as a “Nazi”. The stupidity of that logic shows you the ignorance of individuals. The genius Senator Rand Paul tried to go after Fauci the other day and Fauci just “nutmegged” him and shredded his dumb logic. When Trump was asked why he will not listen to the professionals he said he preferred to listen to his own thoughts and pointed to his head. Well, in 50 days people have already started to vote and we will be listening to the logic in our head as well and send Trump into retirement.
            #thelincolnproject
            #dumptrump
            #oneanddonetrump

Comment

The person who started this topic and refers to anyone enforcing the wearing of a MSK as a “Nazi” is not worth answering. It shows there refusal to follow the instructions of the medical professionals who have been studying pandemics and viruses for their entire professional career. To question Dr. Fauci who is considered the preeminent medical professional in the world is mind boggling. The head of the CDC pointed to his mask and said this will be more important than the vaccine. And some ignorant person refers to those wearing masks or questions someone refusing to wear a mask as a “Nazi”. The stupidity of that logic shows you the ignorance of individuals. The genius Senator Rand Paul tried to go after Fauci the other day and Fauci just “nutmegged” him and shredded his dumb logic. When Trump was asked why he will not listen to the professionals he said he preferred to listen to his own thoughts and pointed to his head. Well, in 50 days people have already started to vote and we will be listening to the logic in our head as well and send Trump into retirement.
              #thelincolnproject
              #dumptrump
              #oneanddonetrump
              But it’s fun to respond to them!

Comment

Common Sense

#thelincolnproject
                #dumptrump
                #oneanddonetrump
                Why didn't you include that Fauci said Trump has done basically everything recommended?

If you judge a person by their actions and not what you think you heard them say you may have a clearer view of the world.

Comment

Why didn't you include that Fauci said Trump has done basically everything recommended?

If you judge a person by their actions and not what you think you heard them say you may have a clearer view of the world.
                  Not sure what you mean by that but where I come from, “You can bullsh__ the fans but you cannot bullsh__ the ball players. We all have heard what Trump has said for four years and 18,000 lies later. From day 1 when he said he had more votes than Hilary and his inauguration he more people than Obama. His alternative world is about to become reality in less than 50 days. His actions is why he is going to lose to an inferior Democratic candidate. I am a lifelong Republican voting against Trump.
                  #thelincolnproject

Comment

Liar

Not sure what you mean by that but where I come from, “You can bullsh__ the fans but you cannot bullsh__ the ball players. We all have heard what Trump has said for four years and 18,000 lies later. From day 1 when he said he had more votes than Hilary and his inauguration he more people than Obama. His alternative world is about to become reality in less than 50 days. His actions is why he is going to lose to an inferior Democratic candidate. I am a lifelong Republican voting against Trump.
                    #thelincolnproject
                    Your not a lifelong Republican but you can claim to be anything you want these days and maybe we can name a law after you.

No self respecting life long Republican could vote for a politician feeding at the public through for 45+ years.

Amazing that folks think someone in office 4 years has destroyed the country but someone in office 45+ years and done nothing beneficial of note will make it all better.

Any idea how Pelosi and Biden made their fortunes as politicians? You could see better with your head IN the sand.

Comment

Your not a lifelong Republican but you can claim to be anything you want these days and maybe we can name a law after you.

No self respecting life long Republican could vote for a politician feeding at the public through for 45+ years.

Amazing that folks think someone in office 4 years has destroyed the country but someone in office 45+ years and done nothing beneficial of note will make it all better.

Any idea how Pelosi and Biden made their fortunes as politicians? You could see better with your head IN the sand.
                      As a self respecting Reagan Republican; I, like countless republicans including the Lincoln project are disgusted that the party has let Trump completely hijack the party. All those Republican politicians who were disgusted by TRUMP (incl Graham, Cruz, Rubio, etc) now fall in line. I will take anyone for 4 years as long as we dump Trump. If not for Trump our kids would be fully back at school, they would be playing soccer and there wouldn’t be over 200,000 people dead from Covid. Enough! Put on your mask!

Comment

Trump

As a self respecting Reagan Republican; I, like countless republicans including the Lincoln project are disgusted that the party has let Trump completely hijack the party. All those Republican politicians who were disgusted by TRUMP (incl Graham, Cruz, Rubio, etc) now fall in line. I will take anyone for 4 years as long as we dump Trump. If not for Trump our kids would be fully back at school, they would be playing soccer and there wouldn’t be over 200,000 people dead from Covid. Enough! Put on your mask!
                        So Trump should have overruled Cuomo and Murphy so all those nursing home patients weren't sacrificed?

If not for the teachers union our kids would be back at school and my kids have been playing soccer all summer.

You seem a little young/immature to be a Reagan Republican. Anyone that survived Carter would not vote for Biden.

Trump hasn't hijacked the the entire Republican party just the smart ones. Facts are stubborn things.

Comment

Here is your hero Trump:
                          Anyone serving in the military or getting killed is sucker
                          John McCain was a loser for getting captured
                          Anyone paying taxes is a sucker
                          Cheated to get into U of P
                          Draft dodger dodger during the Vietnam war
                          Mimicking people with disabilities
                          Countless sexual lawsuits
                          No respect for women
                          The mot corrupt administration in our history

Should I go on..........

You live in a world of alternative truths and facts. Covid is all the facts and truth when in his own words he said he knew early on about this virus and did nothing. 206,000 dead Americans because he has no care or empathy for anyone else but himself.
                          Here is an important truth for you, Trump is gone in less than 2 months and then the Republican Party will have four years to remove the stench he brought upon us.
                          #thelincolnproject

Comment

#thelincolnproject
                            #dumptrump
                            #oneanddonetrump
                            Subservient, low iq, low testosterone idiot. "I do what I am told, because smart people tell me things".
                            Fauci "Americans should not be wearing masks"
                            Mask Manufacturer "This mask does not prevent any disease or protect against Covid 19"
                            CDC (less than 10,000 people have died from this disease)
                            DiBlasio "Large Crowds gathered to riot, loot and commit acts of violence will NOT cause Covid to spread"
                            Murphy "YOU, going to your gym, will kill your grandparents"

You: "i wear a mask and gloves and face shield in my car and when i see other people all alone outside, not wearing masks, I snitch on them and also feel better about myself"

Grow a set - Trump is going to win in a landslide precisely because he has a set.

Comment

Here is your hero Trump:
                              No respect for women

Should I go on..........

You live in a world of alternative truths and facts. Covid is all the facts and truth when in his own words he said he knew early on about this virus and did nothing. 206,000 dead Americans because he has no care or empathy for anyone else but himself.
                              Here is an important truth for you, Trump is gone in less than 2 months and then the Republican Party will have four years to remove the stench he brought upon us.
                              #thelincolnproject
                              Stop watching CNN, idiot. Do some reading and Grow a set of testicles

Comment

Here is your hero Trump:
                                No respect for women

Should I go on..........

#thelincolnproject
                                You should NOT go on, because you are a LOW IQ, Low self esteem, low testosterone, Keyboard warrior. That is the most sissy, weak, idiotic tantrum any adult could have

It's been said other places in these threads - but if you believe that 206,000 people have died from this, then you also believe

Rioters and Looters can't spread the disease but you will kill your grandparents if you go to the gym (not you but a masculine guy)

A Covid 19 code was created so that any and every hospital visit can have it - no symptoms, no test, just "presumed" or "assumed" and a financial incentive added along with it. Then you starve hospitals of revenue ...

Dude, start eating red meat, stop watching "the view" and try and man up - there is a revolution brewing here, marxist, leftists who want you dead - we are gonna need every man to put it down, even guys like you - man up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X